Where's my main man Tien?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've seen forums yelping about removing Krillin and bringing in Goten because of the power level difference and all that, but I haven't seen anything about Tien. Tien is a bad-ass, admit it. Even though he's got a low power level his techniques allowed him to smash the hell out of Cell's second form and save his friends on more than one occasion. ::tired as hell:: Alright, the only attacks I can think of at the moment are his Tri-Attack, the four arm melee thing, and Solar Flare. He can also multiform, but so can Picollo, and that's a rediculous amount of scripting. Sure he can also kamehameha and just ki blast, but the man is a rock when he's hidden behind his hands. Tri-Attack/Tri-Beam/Delta-Attack whatever you want to call it is his staple, and it's a hell of a lot more powerful than the kamehameha from what I can see. Do you think of Krillin had kamehameha'd Cell in form two it would have knocked him backwards? Hell no... it takes a Tri Beam to do that at his tiny powerlevel. Krillin has his staple ultra-attack; the Kienzan (which stopped working after Cell's third form). I don't remember when Tien last made use of his own staple attack, but it would be great to see that implamented. If half life has a zoom feature that'd be nice too (tri attack locks onto enemies and zooms in... something about that third eye I guess).

Sorry about the lack of paragraphs and sentence structure, it's my first day back at school. Oy ve.

Best answers
I agree tin Rox
He may be in later versions But who knows...
Also check some off the older forums... Alot off people luv tien.
Have a look @ what esf said bout him...

Best answers
Testify! :D

Doesn't his third eye allow him to remember other people's techniques? If so, that could be one of his moves. Let me explain:

- You start off with his other techniques (tri-beam etc.) and the Memorize technique.

- If you use Memorize on someone charging a unique attack, Memorize gets replaced by the new attack! So, if you were looking at a Krillin charging a Scatter Beam, you target him and use the technique. You lose Memorize, but you gain the Scatter Beam technique.

- You lose the new technique when you die. Like solar flare, it's a one-use-per-life thing.

Scruffie

S
Tien deserves to go in. And I don't even have a particular love for him, I just know he deserves to go in.

Did he train at King Kais for nothing? Will we just shun him? God no! ;(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally. For Villians, I'd like to see...

Jeice
Recoome
Android 17
Android 18
Android 19 (I think we need another fatty :p)

For Good Guys.

Tienshinhan
Android 16

Best answers
I think they should add Chiaotzu to ESF! LOL his only attack would be to latch onto someone's back and blow up, it would only take like 4 life off! LOL

Best answers
I would love to see tien in the game, but i doubt the teams gonna get around to it. Theyre workin on adult gohan as a new class right now. What im wonderin is, is it possible for a fan to put the animaitons and code him into the game?

Best answers
Chaoutzu in Esf....

LOL that funny man!

Good one it made me laught!

I want to see this Characters in some future:

Bad Guys:

Captain Ginyu (Body Change Rocks!!)

Good Guys:

Tien
Yamcha
MR.Satan (Not the forum member :p )

Best answers
Originally posted by Mystic Snidely
Testify! :D

Doesn't his third eye allow him to remember other people's techniques? If so, that could be one of his moves. Let me explain:

- You start off with his other techniques (tri-beam etc.) and the Memorize technique.

- If you use Memorize on someone charging a unique attack, Memorize gets replaced by the new attack! So, if you were looking at a Krillin charging a Scatter Beam, you target him and use the technique. You lose Memorize, but you gain the Scatter Beam technique.

- You lose the new technique when you die. Like solar flare, it's a one-use-per-life thing.
i kind of like the idea but when Tein, dies he should lose the teckinque and have to see it again or it will be abit spamed

and Chaoutzu , can be a weapons, where he flys to the other player, jumps on his back and selfdistructis that would be funny to watch

Best answers
and as i was reading the forums, alot of people want to see tien in the game. But the team will do as see fits, so we will just have to wait, and rely on their benevolent judgement. (gets on knees and prays to the esf gods):p

Best answers
Originally posted by Cheeto101
and as i was reading the forums, alot of people want to see tien in the game. But the team will do as see fits, so they will do as they choose (gets on knees and prays to the esf gods)
pray to the esf gods, you mean the team

i believe that Gotenks will be in the game, beffore tein , because he has tones of attacks can go ssj and ssj3

Best answers
ahhh but tien has enough attacks to be in the game, read the top of the post, and he can be given kao-ken instead of transformations. Gotenks, hes a cool char, but i personally like tien more. I dunno, everyone has their own opinion.
Guy in Family guy's house "your a fat cheap lazy *******"
Family Guy "Well I may not agree with what you say sir, ill defend to the death your right to say it" :p :p :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Big Bang Attack
pray to the esf gods, you mean the team

i believe that Gotenks will be in the game, beffore tein , because he has tones of attacks can go ssj and ssj3
Bah, enough with the Saiyans, We have enough :p

If Tienshinhan should be added. I think this should be his attacks..

Tienshinhan:

Do Don Pa(Dodon Ray)
Kikoho

Tienshinhan Powered up/Battle Damaged:

Shin-Kikoho(More powerful Version of Kikoho used on Cell Form 2)

Konsegan (Ki blast unleashed from his third eye)

(Optional Techniques)

Learn (The ability to learn Techniques from others. Can be used like
a blue mage from Final Fantasy 5 :p , first you gotta get hit by the
technique or block struggle with it and not die, then kill the opponent. And he learns the attack :D)

Kamehameha

Mafuba (Ki blast that sends an opponent in a small jar, can be used for instant kill :p Just throw a Ki blast at it)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Considering Tien's Power level is somewhere in the Krillin department, it's awfully amazing that he was able to nail Cell's second form to the ground. Just imagine what kind of damage he could do at Goku's SSJ 1 power level. This man deserves a place in BFP, even if it takes another two builds (I wont say three because I probably will have moved on by then).
And don't count Choutzu out completely... sure he'd only have about 50 health, and a max speed around 100, but he does have some useful energy attacks. You'd have to watch him fight in Dragon Ball to see him do anything worth while.

Learning an opponent's attack would be damned fun to do, but I fear it would make him too close to Cell. It would be interesting to see him copy a technique like Krillin's Scatter Attack, or Picollo's... unrelated homing Scatter Attack. He still needs Kikoho regardless of how he's implamented; that attack is simply too kick-ass. It would be really nice to get that to work with a zoom feature similar to lock-on too, or even just a lock on to make the attack homing like it is on the show. It is a projectile, after all.

Best answers
the kikou isnt a projectile attack is it?? Well i guess it kind of is, but theres no visible projectile right?. To balance it it shouldnt be instant hit though, (haha my idea for the kia-ho (telekinetic attack) might work, make the projectile transparent so it looks like the air is shimmering. I dunno.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is a triangular projectile as far as I know. I don't think it's a beam, but perhaps one of the kikoho attacks are (since there are more than one). Regardless, it still kicks ass.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, seriously, where is he?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why do people want tien he sux ass.he didnt do anything in dbz except kikoho on cell which didnt even put a scratch in his armor.Only pushed him down:\ we need pikkon and got knocked out my 1 kicki form chaoutzu

Best answers
I agree Pikkon is much better to have than Tien, I mean Tien got knocked out from only 1 kick of half a person (super majin buu but still 1 kick that is pathetic) and Pikkon when he fought goku him they were equal. But Pikkon is bearly even a minor character and same thing for tien they are not really a big part of dbz, id like to see the andriods in ESF before tien. And about Choutzu LOL they only way he'd make it into any game was if he was one of tien's moves (like tiens throws him at someone like a grenade or calls on him or whatever). Tien and Yamcha are pretty much equal strength, eh I don't like to have either of them in ESF they are weak humans Krillin is enough. Besides what do they transform into? Mystic Krillin is bad enough! and having just a powered up version or battle damage is a little bit unrealistic and dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom