y doesnt goku have spirit bomb when ssj

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well topic-why cant goku use the spirit bomb when ssj?

Best answers
well in one of the movies he made a spirit bomb then absorbed it to make himself stronger.

But ive read they arent incorporating anything from the movies so....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not sure what the reason is, but in all the things I've seen Goku just plain can't make one while he's SSJ.

Best answers
Goku went SSJ when he was full of anger when Frieza shot piccolo, and blew up krillin, he must be pure of heart to make one, but in the movie wiv super 13 i think , he goes SSJ but, nothing from the movies will be in so...

Best answers
Yes u have to be pure of heart to block a spirit bomb and ur not when ur ssj. Ssj are legendary warriors who adore a bloodbath. Thats why when goku was fighting frieza he kept fighting when he could have killed him really quickly.
But i dont thing u have to be pure of heart to hold a SB if its on ur side so they should make it once u start a SB u can transform and make it REALLY huge

Best answers
Actually Goku CAN do the spirit bomb on SSJ

Its just Smaller and weaker....

Saw it on Coolers Revenge Movie...

Best answers
AGAIN in a movie

he hasnt done it in the show as ssj

maybe becasue he cant, mabe because, he is ssj and doesnt need too

but until some one can point out an EPISODE in dbz, were he does one ssj, its assumed he cant ssj SB

Best answers
in the movie he goes ssj after, which causes him to absorb the energy.. but tbh i think they should give goku kaioken, increase in pl, for hp, the more you click the more hp you use, but the more ki you gain, should be a temporary thing, which can give you kk x 20 etc :)

also when hes kknd up they could give him a red aura :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Chitenga
Actually Goku CAN do the spirit bomb on SSJ

Its just Smaller and weaker....

Saw it on Coolers Revenge Movie...
i just watched coolers revenge and i didnt see him do it while SSJ

i havent seen the one where he absorbs it into himself but i know people who have and they all say he makes it in normal form then transforms then absorbs it into himself, and as far as the whole he has to be pure hearted to make it well i tend to see people who dont really know much say that all hard core people tend to say that its the strain that both SSJ and forming a SB puts on the body so they cant be both done at the same time cus of the immense strain it puts on the body.

i think thats about everythin :)

Best answers
I dont think the spirit bomb is based on powerlevel, so even if he could do it in ssj, it still would be the same if he did it in normal. The way I see it, is that he uses it as a last resort, cause it dosnt require any power from him except the power to stand up and hold his arms up.

Best answers
the movie when he absorbs it is called something like "the ultimate battle: the three super saiya-jins" it's against androids 13 and (either ( 12 and 13 ) or ( 14 and 15 ) , i forgot) anyway. these two androids die and #13 absorbs thier chips and tranforms into super 13 and beats the hel out of vegeta and goku and trunks, then goku makes a spirit bomb, then he absrobs it (to re-fill his power i guess) then transform into ssj and .. (well, see it for yourselves :p ), and if i remeber well; krillin see him and says something like "hey, you can't do a spirit bomb when you are a super-saiyan" or "you aren't suposed to ....."

i read on SoS forums that when is ssj his heart is filled with anger that's why he can't do it.

Best answers
Originally posted by L33T ha4or
i just watched coolers revenge and i didnt see him do it while SSJ

i havent seen the one where he absorbs it into himself but i know people who have and they all say he makes it in normal form then transforms then absorbs it into himself, and as far as the whole he has to be pure hearted to make it well i tend to see people who dont really know much say that all hard core people tend to say that its the strain that both SSJ and forming a SB puts on the body so they cant be both done at the same time cus of the immense strain it puts on the body.

i think thats about everythin :)
You know when goku is about to kill that robot thing...
you know he raises his hand up and makes a small yellow ki ball?

THAT was the spiritbomb....

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why the hell didn't he think of that before? I would absorb a spirit bomb or two every couple of weeks. Super Saiyan 5 before the year was out.

Best answers
yes well, it isn't a permanent increase in power, the SB energy flowed around him in a yellow ball and he was mega pissed while doing it. He was gritting his teeth the entire time, the strain on his body was probably overwhelming.

Also I'm pretty sure from the japanese translation of it that he didn't know he was absorbing the SB energy until he was already done with it. The SB just sort of got sucked into him when he powered up.

And Krillin says something to the matter of...... A Genki Dama?(Spirit Bomb), I thought only when Goku's heart was calm was when he could do that."

And then he faints or something. I dunno, he gets his ass beat in every movie, he even admits it in Brolly's Revenge in the end(japanese version). He says, why do I get beat up every time???

Best answers
reason i dont think they havent had the spirit bomb in ssj is basiclay its unfair
ssj + spirit bomb = no one can block the bluddy thing and soon as it hits the map...ur all dead lol

Best answers
U CANT DO A SPIRIT BOMB AS SSJ

not for fairness... its purely cos it doesnt happen in dbz. he can only make it with a pure heart. ssj's are full of rage, so everybody will refuse to share the energy with him. besides if he was ssj and made it, it wouldnt make it any stronger unless he put his own energy into it, it takes the energy of living things remember, and there would still be the same amount of living people :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom