Being Cheap

Best answers
OK i was recently in a server and i was fighting this guy 1 on 1 and he kept complaining that i was blocking his melee to much and that it was cheap...now i didn't think it was cheap cause it's just blocking how is that cheap, just because you can't or don't use it doesn't make it cheap...but later on he would shoot beams at me and i would bs and win...and then he just started shooting beams at me and blowing them up right before they got to me, now i don't know about you but to me this is cheap but i wanna hear your opinion cause in dbz they block but i don't seem them blowing up there own beams just cause there oponet was winning...

btw i like elipses...hehe

Best answers
Blocking and blowin' are fine and dandy for defense. But using them to attack is rather cheap IMHO... because it's extremely easy to just counter....

Best answers
IMO most people who call things "cheap" are just too lazy/ignorant to think of a way around it. There is a counter/defense against everything, you just have to figure it out.

Best answers
i thought the beam blowing as cheap only cause i like bs/ps but i did find a way around it i just flew through it and kicked his ass

Best answers
Personally I think they are both cheap, because I like a good head to head battle and blocking kinda ruins a match. If everytime I go in for a melee he just block-counters block-counter block-counters block-counters block-counters block-counters block-counters block-counters block-counters block-counters block-counters block-counters block-counters block-counters or he just BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BSBS BS BS BSBS BSBS well you get the point! :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Htokilefa
IMO most people who call things "cheap" are just too lazy/ignorant to think of a way around it. There is a counter/defense against everything, you just have to figure it out.

Best answers
Originally posted by SSj SpoT-ShooT
Personally I think they are both cheap, because I like a good head to head battle and blocking kinda ruins a match. If everytime I go in for a melee he just block-counters block-counter block-counters block-counters block-counters block-counters block-counters block-counters block-counters block-counters block-counters block-counters block-counters block-counters or he just BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BSBS BS BS BSBS BSBS well you get the point! :D
Thus you try to get around that. If you want something like that, go play pong :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSj SpoT-ShooT
THANK YOU! SOMEONE FINALLY REALISES HOW IT FEELS...
Sorry for caps only. But Blocking is by far the ***est ****.
Request for a Block Meter please. Its the only way!

Originally posted by saiyanslayer
Thus you try to get around that. If you want something like that, go play pong :p
Everyone can just accuse us of complaining or being newbs but
your just not looking at our point of view. There comes a point
where you just cant hit back even when you try to fool him and
it leads to frustration. Especially when its high ping going off against
low ping.

Best answers
the people who complain about blocking just can't use it themselves and/or can't find a way to get around it...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Slash
the people who complain about blocking just can't use it themselves and/or can't find a way to get around it...
And how do you know I dont know how to use it?
Its just a simple key that you hold. Gotta back up your point for
a second and rethink what you just said. I can find a way around
it too but as I just said it doesn't always work and your probably
going off against people who just sit there and dont counter.

All someone has to do is leave their Radar on during battle. Like
me. And look at where you teleported to. So how are you going to
fool somebody that knows where you are?

Best answers
haha cant help but notice theres no Neither option. Blockin isnt cheap, use beam detonation to get around it, or if you want to melee the person just teleport above them or around them or below them. Teleportation is the way to get around block, you can teleport faster then they can turn, and they never know which way your going. And for beam detonation, just get the hell outta the way with teleport or ps it. Its not hard, its only cheap if theres no way to counter it and for both theres ways to counter them. Now if you were talkin about melee while ps ing then i would agree its cheap, you cant move, but thats bein fixed.

P.s i do agree Witches are cheap, with their magic and flyin broom sticks and all:p :p :p , hehe just kiddin with you.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Mr. Nemo
and then he just started shooting beams at me and blowing them up right before they got to me, now i don't know about you but to me this is cheap but i wanna hear your opinion cause in dbz they block but i don't seem them blowing up there own beams just cause there oponet was winning...

btw i like elipses...hehe
right click while the beam is in the air, thats how you detonate the beam. its not cheap its a way around people who just block ki blasts. instead of blocking all the time, why not tele out of the way?

*edit*
by the way, not to be nitpicky but you should have put a "neither" option in the poll.

Best answers
IMO?

IMHO?

What does it all mean!?

How do you americans fabric such alien language!?!?

well i think None are cheap...i mean in dbz they can blow and block cant they?

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Where's the neither, you're a baka option? If it's in the game it's not cheap. It's a DM so there are no rules of any sort. If they whine about blocking a lot, it's because they aren't good enough to get around it.

-Karrde-

Best answers
AGAIN i say for the thousands TIME

in the show WHAT do the character do, when some one is punching them, THEY BLOCK it

blocking is as much a part of the game, as meele or beams

Best answers
im just gona wait for the adv melee, with rapid melee and grapples :) that will stop the block spammers

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Big Bang Attack
AGAIN i say for the thousands TIME

in the show WHAT do the character do, when some one is punching them, THEY BLOCK it

blocking is as much a part of the game, as meele or beams
And Again I say for the 10th Time.
Weaker Players shouldn't be able to just easily hit stronger
players! When Gohan was kicking Cell's ass. Cell's Block broke
loose because Gohans punches were too strong. Same with
Gokou vs. Freiza, Gokou vs. Android 19, and Gokou vs. Buu.
And beleive it or not, Even though Piccolo and Android 17 were too
strong for each other, or Equal of Strength, They couldn't block
forever either! THERE SHOULD BE A BLOCK METER NUFF SAID.
Sorry for caps again.

Best answers
AND THERE NEED TO BE BALANCE. soz for the caps ;). when i was n00b at the game i found heaps of stuff cheap, the disc, blocking, melee, eyelazers, fingerlazer. But once you realise there is a way around everything the only possible exploit of the game is spawn campers, other then that its all balenced. And for the person saying high pingers dont have a change against blockers ever used the eyelazer on em, mmmmm bbq's on tonight.

everyone just get over melee and block spamming, there so easy to counter, just use your head.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont play with Piccolo/Frieza/Cell
So I dont really like to go the the players with attacks than
can hit even through blocks. Just so people wont start *****ing
about me using disks/lasers. The only problem I find with this mod
is the blocking, BLOCKING METER Please. :\

And you guys say "Teleport Behind them" as if teleportation
acctually allowed you to go through objects. You'd have to
Teleport Twice to get behind someone. Unlike in DMZ if you
try to teleport past a beam you will still get hit. In DMZ they have
true teleportation. I have passed through beams and ppl in DMZ.
But in ESF you have to teleport twice to get BEHIND someone.
Unless thats your way of saying Go by the side...

And incase you ignore my previous posts. YOUR ARE VULNERABLE TO THE SCOUTER. So even if you did teleport all they have to do is
quickly see you and scouter and face your direction while blocking
again. You guys obviously play with people who are not skilled
blockers or just stand there blocking till they die.

Some blockers even Teleport out of the way after you try to
Teleport past them. Play in ESFORCES.COM Servers please thanks.

You will most likely find the biggest *******s of all *******s in the
world. that didn't sound right. you know what I MEAN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom