tested to the public = official release.

Best answers
hi just downloaded the beta last week and had it installed on my frens internet cafe. had it running on one computer and joined a server online and played for about 10 mins and began to like it when i called my fren over to tell him when i saw a huge crowd of gamers wanting to know the game and to play it. so i had shared on the network, when all was fully installed, i had it running on a dedicated server.

32 players filled the server in just 10 secs or less so i had to run another server, i must say i cant wait for the official release of this popular new halflife mod. keep up the good work as we have increased our clients during the last week.
they all keep asking me about other models such as broli, transformations and moves.
anyways thank you's alot!

Best answers
Hmm Glad ur happy, My sonic mod has had just as much work put into it ;( And I ccant advertise anywhere! I dunno how esf did it ;(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Frieza
Hmm Glad ur happy, My sonic mod has had just as much work put into it ;( And I ccant advertise anywhere! I dunno how esf did it ;(
it had a good host, its on search engis, on sites like planet half life, use your brain:S

Best answers
Originally posted by Frieza
gimme a link and i will install on our machines and see how it goes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no u cant advertize ur mod here

does this look like the yellow pages?

this is a place for esf chat and fans of esf to get together and talk

this how ever is not a place to come in and say we need modelers for our mod or hey come look at my mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom