My list of thing need changin

Best answers
I love esf but i feel theres much room for improvement.

1st is the maps.

i find myself only willin to play id say a max of 5 of their maps.
if that.

the maps such as city and lava are pretty perthetic because they dont fir into the theme of dbz whatso ever and i just dont go near them.

also the music:

it isnt a big deal really but i scrapped all of the original music because it was just bog standard dance music style.

so i now have loads of actual dbz music.

muccchhhh better..

Trunks and Goku

as far as the characters go im only really cfeel these need inproved.

not the models

but the moves.

trunks is a very cool character in dbz but when you give him moves weaker than a standard ki blast lol

hes useless.

why: !!!

as a test i thought id play as trunks and power him up to somit like 10 mil.

when i got to 10 mil i used both his beam attack and that bomb attack. andeven at 10 mil.

these moves were weaker than what i start with goku's kamehameha.

they are exceptionally weak.

i would play as trunks so much more if he was provided some extra moves and was made stronger.
i know hes gettin his sword wich is excellent, but he needs more too.

trunks is cool dont spoil him

he needs stronger and more moves

because after all when he first appeared in dbz he was stronger or just as strong as what goku was.

and even when future trunks left and it was kid he is exceptionally strong. yet in this game he is by far the weakest.

you have to be like 30 mil stronger than others to just match.

GOKU!!

i havent got one complaint about goku a#apart from lack of moves. all that has to be done is give him more moves. But more than just another kamehameha and spirit bomd.

dont think theres much more thn that!!

Best answers
well trunks is getting the ablitiy to use his sword in 1.1 that should make him a slightly less crappy character to play as

Best answers
lol yeh m8 i hope so.

the sword i hope is pretty cool and not just another version of melee, but is somthing more special.

but he really needs looked at.

his moves are too weak.

especially when you first play him and he charges up his big cannon thing the purple bomb and your expecting something along the lines of vegetas big bang but it turns out to be a different coloured Ki Blast.

Best answers
Trunks is awesome, finishing buster owns... if it can kill people in one hit and travels super fast... I am happy.

But who cares... Freeza owns. Finger laser!! :D

Best answers
give goku a kaioken, and power up vegetas bba :) and his gallic gun too, the ff is ace as it is

almostdeleted

A
Vegeta is well balanced. hes getting Renzoku in beta 1.1. I think that THe finishing buster and burning atack should be switched. Burining attack was a ball attack and was weak. Finishing Buster was a beam and was also very strong. If they dont do this I think trunks shouldbe able to throw his sword at someone. That would be cool.

Best answers
i think both of the maps are based on happenings on dbz...lava pit is probably from the namek story, when it almost blew up...becuz that isn't playable they have put this in...the city map will have to be like a city in dbz...or where early tournaments where held....and in the rest...your totally right!!!goku and truibks need more and better movbes...

Best answers
thx guy i just hope the esf team recognise these.
obvisouly they have saw the need somit new but
if they are only doing whats on the 1.1 list that isnt enough for trunks.

or goku.

unless these spirit and kamehameha torpedo are completely different.

i know that the lava does have a resemblence but they have it like futuristic and it looks bad.

i also knew that was linked with the cities in the manga but.
the city looks nothin like the citys in the manga.

the city map looks more like new york.

Best answers
when i got to 10 mil i used both his beam attack and that bomb attack. andeven at 10 mil. these moves were weaker than what i start with goku's kamehameha.

Thats a lie bud.... at 10 mill trunks' ball attack would probobly come close to engulfing a map. At the first moment you can use the ball attack it owns big time. The beam is weak, but the ball isnt.

Best answers
hi ppl i just like to let u lot know i have remade some of the shiittyyy sounds i.e trunks, vegeta and friezer contact me for further info

Best answers
I don't think Finishing Buster is as powerful as Big Bang, but that doesn't mean it's weak.

As for maps - I like not playing on limited DBZ all of the time. If all the maps were based around DBZ, most of the maps will be countryside. That's okay, but only for so long. I'm enthusiastic about variation in my maps.

Best answers
Ok guys, here is the secret about what exactly Trunks Sword is going to do in ESF......

Well, it works like melee. you target them, fly at them, and attack, then the sword breaks on their arm....

Respawn, and you get to do it again!

Best answers
lol give goku the magic indestructible finger and have a sword fight between him an trunks

Yamcha-Whew that guy put his sword away
Krillin-Yeah and Goku put his finger away

(I love FUNImation.......ok not really)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom