list of thing i think should change!!!

Best answers
I love esf but i feel theres much room for improvement.

1st is the maps.

i find myself only willin to play id say a max of 5 of their maps.
if that.

the maps such as city and lava are pretty perthetic because they dont fir into the theme of dbz whatso ever and i just dont go near them.

also the music:

it isnt a big deal really but i scrapped all of the original music because it was just bog standard dance music style.

so i now have loads of actual dbz music.

muccchhhh better..

Trunks and Goku

as far as the characters go im only really cfeel these need inproved.

not the models

but the moves.

trunks is a very cool character in dbz but when you give him moves weaker than a standard ki blast lol

hes useless.

why: !!!

as a test i thought id play as trunks and power him up to somit like 10 mil.

when i got to 10 mil i used both his beam attack and that bomb attack. andeven at 10 mil.

these moves were weaker than what i start with goku's kamehameha.

they are exceptionally weak.

i would play as trunks so much more if he was provided some extra moves and was made stronger.
i know hes gettin his sword wich is excellent, but he needs more too.

trunks is cool dont spoil him

he needs stronger and more moves

because after all when he first appeared in dbz he was stronger or just as strong as what goku was.

and even when future trunks left and it was kid he is exceptionally strong. yet in this game he is by far the weakest.

you have to be like 30 mil stronger than others to just match.

GOKU!!

i havent got one complaint about goku a#apart from lack of moves. all that has to be done is give him more moves. But more than just another kamehameha and spirit bomd.

dont think theres much more thn that!!

[ sorry i know youll of read a few thing of complaints and stuff im just trying to grab attention] and see if any of the esf team can implement the probs.

some of above is stated in another topic but i coopied and pasted when i typed in another board / i should of just created this and this only

My Aploigies

this is also already posted in the beta 1 board but i posted in here too as more people read in here

Best answers
You joke. Trunks competes as one of the best characters in the game. Burning attack is absolutely awesome. Burning attack is the absoluete best melee back up. Once you get someone to the ground you can quickly burn them with an extremely fast charging beam which blinds them and causes a little damage.

Best answers
Yes and whats this about the "bomb attack" that you said is as powerful at 10 mil as kamehameha (goku) when he starts (which is only 750,000 i think) ummm no that is wrong not even close to being right, a fully charged finishing buster (is what its called not bomb attack) can kill someone with one hit if you hit them directly! and at 10 mil it would pwn a kamehameha @ 750k

Best answers
and if u read the 1.1's outline u will se that trunks is gettings his sword, there for a new attack, and who knows wat the team my also put in

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trunks isn't dead useless, but he *is* the worst character in the game. Seriously. But somebody's gotta be it :D
No strong beams, slowest speed (along w/ piccolo), 1 unique attack. Wonderful.

At least until future betas...

Best answers
Here's why I think Trunks is the worst class in 1.0:

- Burning attack is okay, but it would be much more useful as a ball attack; this would free him up to deal more damage with a follow up. As it is, you might as well use a gen beam, as the explosion will blind them just as effectively.

- He may go ssj early, but so does Gohan; and Gohan becomes as powerful as the other super saiyans.

- His second transformation is the joint slowest (with Piccolo)!

- Finishing Buster is very nice, but it can't compete when the others catch up.

I'm not sure how much the sword is going to help. We'll have to wait and see...

Best answers
omg i think you took the 10 mil to 750 goku a little to seriously m8.
it was used to just say how weak it is.

the finishing buster is very weak in comparison to other character attacks.

his other move that blnds yes very good move but why SOOO weak.

didnt i mention the sorwd i know hes gettin that but id still like to see more beams for him as the sowrd again will most likely be a meelee weapon.

Best answers
Burning attack would be better as a projectile but just because it isn't you shouldnt under estimate it. The blinding sensation is a great combo with melee. You hit the guy and quickly blind him and hit him again. With a little practice Trunks can be the best. Hopefully they will soon edit burning attak and finishing buster to be exact opposites.

Best answers
i dont necissarily think there is a worst character in ESF, it all depends on the persons tactics with that character. Personally though i just find trunks as he is right now boring, not enough moves.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
trunks also is not as compleat as vegeta or anyone else

so u cant say hes bad untill hes actualy compleated

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom