Another transformation suggestion thread.

Best answers
Just some suggestions, maybe. I'm not sure if some of these will work with HL code since I've never programmed it before:

1. Make the radius of the transformation sound larger so that more players farther away will be able to hear someone transforming. Right now it's ok, but you have to be kind of close. The show seemed to make transformations these ear-splitting screams you could hear a mile off though.

2. Piccolo's transformation: When he fused with Nail on Namek and went to fight Form 2 Freezer (Frieza) he had this power aura that looked like an atomic energy symbol. That was pretty cool. I like the meditation thing, maybe he could just be surrounded by that aura too.

3. More powerful transformations take longer. Even though they aren't in the game yet it's just a suggestion. It helps balance the extreme power of a SSJ3 character vs. a normal character...make those high-level transforms take a while.

4. Surround the powerful transformations with a shield like Gohan's energy barrier. Not SSJ, but USSJ, SSJ2, SSJ3, and others similar to those, because those were so powerful most characters could not get through the transformation, like when Trunks tried to attack Cell when he was going perfect. It would also shut up people who complain about attacking while transforming, which I don't mind, but I guess they do. It's not cheap, I just think that the characters on the show were dumb NOT to attack during power-ups.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
those are ok but i think they are already thinking about these ideas for beta2

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom