Few things id like to see added

Best answers
Hey,
Well lemme start out by saying this beta version is pretty cool to play......With Vegeta HEH. Must i say his trasformation is pretty cool (it makes me feel all tingly n stuff). I was wondering if you were going to fix or add some of these things, like umm.... being able to walk while in turbo mode and also while blocking, would that be increadibly impossible to code in? But only walking! i think that would be kinda cheezy if you could fly around all day blocking. Also i was wondering in teh upcoming updates will the transformations be tweaked alittle more cuz on Vegeta's one like after he screams and the feild bursts out of him thers like a second or 2 before his hair turns yellow. Oh and would it be possible to actually be able to catch a beam attack and throw it back? Well Thanks for reading........

~RAGE

Best answers
yes it is possible to deflect an energy wave, just gotta have about the same power level or more than your opponent, when he throws it you can block it and just hold it down long enough till you see the bar on the right go down to the middle and he will throw it back.

wont work on a few players as they simply just blow it up on your face, like me:laff: :cool:

Best answers
Yes i actually was just playing and i was messing around with that. We were playing catch the spirit bomb. HEH but on my like 3rd catch i friggin hit the wall and it blew my face off.. Still would like to walk twards someone with SS trasformation and turbo on madd arrogantly. that would be sexy.

~RAGE

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can walk with turbo on... you are pushing T, right?

Best answers
Hmm i think they should change the walkiing animations! When you walk it looks very :fight: ^^

Best answers
I have walk as the shift and when you walk you move way too fast. Vegeta's legs move slowly but the ground zooms right by. I would like to move a lot slower when i hold the walk button down in turbo mode. Just to make it look cooler...

~RAGE

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
well i guess you must grin and bearit, i just focus on the game, not what things look like while walking.

but yea u can walk in turbo ive done it before

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom