beta 1.1

Best answers
i was under the impression that 1.1 wasnt gonna be released for a long time, bt after looking at the list of things done and things you need to do, it looks mostly complete, could you give me a general time period it will take you to finish, just so i have an idea

Best answers
I guess at least some weeks for the release, but maybe i'm wrong and it is almost done, i guessing this cuz of A. gohan class (modeling) and it may take lots of coding and testing due to bugs...
P.S. avoid asking stuff like that man....

Best answers
yeah i agree with arsenal, these posts tend to piss team members and Forum vets off quite a bit. The best thing to do is sit and wait patiently. The team will be done when theyre done.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well because of the holidays things got slown down... and then Masta went on a much needed vacation so the team is hoping to get into full gear again because everyone is back and ready to get working again. As for a release date... When it is done.

Best answers
yeah i know they dont like ppl asking for a release date. but i was initially under the impression it wasnt going to be done for like a year (im quite new to esf), and was just wondering whether this was the case or whether it would be done in a matter of weeks, i understand they dont like being asked for release dates cos they dont know themselves, but i was just asking for a sorta general answer

Best answers
They seem to be getting on at a fair pace, but it's safest not to speculate on how long they'll take. Hopefully a few weeks is all they'll need, but I wouldn't count on that.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
if you check the outline(homepage) you can see what is doe and whats not so you can get an idea of what will be in 1.1 and if it is done or not
a little hint, the more the things done, the sooner the release(just in case you didnt know)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Couldn't agree more but the waiting game sucks with such cool features coming.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If there was no suspense involved much of the community would go off in search of new content. There is a method to this madness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom