Kamehameha Whomp!

Best answers
A first step in the development of team strategy on my part...that is aside from simply 2 or more peeps ganging up on one guy. Okay, at least one of the guys on the team must be Gohan, the rest must be peeps that can use the Kamehameha wave.

Everyone gathers around Gohan and he puts on his shield. While his shield is on everyone else charges up their Kamehameha wave attack. A few seconds after the guy playing Gohan sees a light appear in everyone's hands he charges up the attack part of the shield technique. Either that or he just dropps the shield and moves in to intercept attackers. When he dropps the shield everyone who has charged up their Kamehameha Wave release it and nuke the map!:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :devgrin: :devsmile:

Now there are some obvious counters to this strategy like the Frieza Disk and the Destructo Disk, but as far as team strategy is concerned it is a start.

Best answers
why not justhave you teammates shoot their blast into the sheild then aim the sheild attack at your feet then fire only takes 3 kamehamehas to make a sheild do that

(EDIT) what i forgot to mention this will nuke everyone who isn't on your team obvisouly

Best answers
Originally posted by LiquidSnake
why not justhave you teammates shoot their blast into the sheild then aim the sheild attack at your feet then fire only takes 3 kamehamehas to make a sheild do that

(EDIT) what i forgot to mention this will nuke everyone who isn't on your team obvisouly
and also kill u unless, sometimes u have enough time to get your shield back on,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats one of the worst ideas i ever heared.And im not flaming its just really bad sorry

Best answers
Ahha! Now this I like. Criticism. The people we are least aware of is ourselves; especially when it comes to our flaws. I like to know where it is that I go wrong. So tell me aside from the fact that this tactic is slow as hell, conspicuous as hell, and easy as hell to put down with a disk or just melee what other weaknesses does it have?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try getting a team of people who are willing to do that... try, even after assembling that team, pulling it off, cause you probobly won't get disked, but the enemies won't be chilling on the other side of the map sippin cola. They'll be melee'ing the crap out of those kameha'ers

Best answers
All too true. This is indeed the part that perplexed me the most about this tactic. The only solution I can think of is to have wingmen guarding Kamehamehaers(try saying that word 5 times fast). And again you are right about coordination. If you just get a bunch of random people together it is next to impossible to pull something like that off without a hitch. This is something best left to the clans(love saying that, it sounds so dramatic). Oh, and yes, they will throw disks. It has happened almost every time I put up a shield.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tell him hitokori:D Plus the idea really sucked and it was stupid and wasnt very useful

Best answers
Well I know it sucks that's why I brought it here. I like to refine my bad ideas before pumping out some good ones. You know the old saying, "You've got to break a few eggs to make an omlet." This idea was just a bad egg. Toss it, find a better one, start over.

Best answers
Like I said,

Originally posted by Particle-man
A first step in the development of team strategy on my part...that is aside from simply 2 or more peeps ganging up on one guy.
This is only the fisrt step....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just get gohan put up a shield and have a team mate shoot basic beam after basic beam into the shield for a long time then shoot the shield and pow u have now killed everyone on the map

MaX

Best answers
i like playing ping bong with da enemy lol..... or a good stagey for me is kill and pwn everyone and go ssj and own more :D.. no rly :D..

Best answers
hiroki thats what the shield is for d00d he is sayin everyone gathers around gohan and he puts up his shield. everyone charges there blast, and gohan drops his shield and evryone fires...can work with other blasts too

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is a very confusing thread and idea.

Best answers
a few good statagies;

1. when someone is charging a beam make a ki bubble round em, so when they fire BOOM

2. when a teammate is chargeing a large beam make a ki bubble where he is aiming so when he hits it you get an even bigger BOOM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom