Power Strugle fixed?

Best answers
Just a question, when a person or a beam hits another, iv seen that the beam tends to slide to one side, has this been fixed?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not a bug, but actually whoever is initially winning the Powerstrugles reticle is offtarget.

*edit* maybe i read the original post wrong, so maybe its because i hear the beams and characters have big hitboxes...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well it does look silly the beam should be in front of you not 2 meters behind you or next to you.I don't recall seeing this in the show.

Best answers
yeah also one thing is that when I am winning a PS the beam will come right at me full speed go under me and keep going till it hits something, very weird and sucks when you are against a wall.

Best answers
I was ssj and much stronger than the other player we both charged up kame with gohan and he won......

Best answers
were you holding attack when the struggle was happening? that adds more ki into the attack. also turning turbo on helps alot

Best answers
Originally posted by ThEcRoW
I was ssj and much stronger than the other player we both charged up kame with gohan and he won......
Have you pushed the attack bouttom all the time (default left mouse) :S If i do that, i always win a powerstruggle :fight:

Best answers
ok when u ps with someone the beams will originally move to wherever the person who fired the stronger beam was aiming when the 2 beams collided but if the loosing player can gain control of it then at the exact moment the loosing player gains control of the ps the beams will move to wherever he was pointing his crosshair when he gained power of it. and if power shifts again then the beams will again go wherever the person who gained control was aiming

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom