Awsome team move!

Best answers
I was in a dm game at my house and my friends brought there comps over (we planed this for like a week) and me and my brother both fired a shot (mine was a speacial beam cannon his was a galic gun) at one of my friends and we didnt notice we were almost right next to each other and when we fired we went into a power struggle and the beams kept going at him. the beams smacked into him and killed him. lol it was awsome

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, lots of cool coincidences like that happen now and then... like one time a guy above me fired a generic beam at me, and I fired a kamehameha at it and won, but at a frontward angle, so the beam went straight forward instead of back at the enemy, right into his friend who was gonna try to melee me after the PS.

Best answers
While i was playing in a server me and another guy were kinda close to each other and He and I both shot a beam attack and when our beams got close enough they were flying side by side parallel to eachother it was pretty cool. I think maybe it was the defletion thing at work. ive seen beams bounce off walls then hit and explode. Anyon else seen that?

~RAGE

Best answers
I love it when things like that happen. :)

Best is when you both fire generic beams: by the time they reach the otgher side of the map, your twin-beam pretty much nukes everything if your pls are near equal. :]

One time, I meleed a guy straight into a friendly kame fired by a teammate, which was a short distance away. (By fluke.) Looked ultra-cool, though. :D.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah yeah. Accidental teamwork juggling is nice. i.e first guy hits him up to another guy who by chance hits him while he's flying out of control.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This one time I was playing as Picollo on a relatively full server, and somebody playing Buu was chasing my ass around the map. I zanzokened over close to one of my team mates and charged up a special beam cannon to fry that meleing Buu bastage, but the tip of his kamehameha hit my SBC at 90 degrees and sent it straight to the left of my character!

Here's a diagram:

(Special Beam Cannon)

............................................|
............................................\ (Kamehameha Pushing SBC)
............................................/
................(SBC fired first).......|
Me:X.....X- - \ - / - \ - / - \ - / /\.......M(Buu laughing his ass off)
............................................| (Kamehameha fired just after)
Teammate: Y..........................Y

As you can see, thanks to my team mate my SBC missed its target by about 4 miles, giving him plenty of time to finish me off while I stood, jaw wrenched open in amazement at the timing. Of course his Kamehameha with my SBC attached to it probably destroyed half of the map, but I was too awestruck to pay attention. Remind anyone of the Goku vs Picollo scene in World's Strongest?

Best answers
OK, so this isnt exactly the same as you guys were saying...but a friend and I were playing on my server one nite, and we both ended up being vegeta. Out power levels were pretty darn close to equal...probably less than 1000 difference. We decided to powerstruggle, so we both used final flash. well, it all seemed normal until they hit and appeared to just kind of hover in place. Finally, my power gave out first, since he was a bit higher than me, and the ball began to move VERY slowly towards me. We both sat there for like around 10-20 minutes waiting for it to hit me, but it went below me and continued towards the wall behind. We expected it to hit a wall, but it never did, so i gave in and used the "kill" command...he claimed it was a HUGE explosion, tho i didnt see it since i was dead. But has any one here been in a PS for that long? odd eh?

Best answers
i like doing this a lot. when im just messing around me and my friend would combine a final flash and kamehameha to make final kamehameha and the explosion would be huge!!

Best answers
Ive had really long power struggles before but only with generic beam. PS last the longest with those.

I remember once having a PS with my friend, we were both over 1 billion pl, and the ps took forever lol.

Another time i was playing on a random server was in a BS. While in the BS i noticed someone charging a beam at me and i wasnt sure if he was going after me or not. So i won the BS and directed the beam at the second guy. Coincedentally he was shooting at me so he got stuck in a ps with the beam i deflected. That gave me time to hide and power back up cause i was drained from the BS.

Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
This one time I was playing as Picollo on a relatively full server, and somebody playing Buu was chasing my ass around the map. I zanzokened over close to one of my team mates and charged up a special beam cannon to fry that meleing Buu bastage, but the tip of his kamehameha hit my SBC at 90 degrees and sent it straight to the left of my character!

I've gotten remarkably good at holding a low-charge Kame as a defensive measure. Beam goes at a friend, BAM, I throw it off to the side, screw feeding it back to the shooter, I go to feed it to one of his friends. :)

Best answers
Hehehe, me and Kama play volley ball with a fully charged spirit bomb it's rather funny!

Best answers
its pretty fun playing volley ball with a special beam cannon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom