Transforming / Turbo

Best answers
Is there any way you can add in being able to transform while in turbo mode. still keeping it like you can only transform 4 ex. vegeta having to be 2mil+ before he can transform w/o turbo?

~RAGE

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why would you need to transform with turbo on anyway?... you can always turn it on after the transformation.

Best answers
he wants it so that if you don't have a high enough pl to transform, you can go turbo and then transform.

and that is a bad idea

Best answers
Not really... I just like having kind of the control to make my transformation look cooler like holding the power up button down and flashing the turbo aura around me then hitting the transform button. I dont kno its just one of those things. MCflug should stop trying to assume hes bad at it :\

~RAGE

Best answers
Originally posted by Hsu
Why would you need to transform with turbo on anyway?... you can always turn it on after the transformation.
Just my opinion, but if it wouldn't be very hard to code in, why not support it?

It's a minor thing, but why need to turn off/on turbo before and after transforming? If you have it on, and dash off to somewhere to xform, seems reasonable to let em' xform and keep the turbo engaged.

Mind you, it won't affect me either way, as except for PS's, BS''s or counter-attacks after a block, I don't turn on the Turbo.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like this. they do in show.

and besides as long as turbo stays on after trans who cares? this is cool. maybe to suggest?

Best answers
accualy wouldnt it be a little bit of extra work for such a little thing?

and if this was in wouldnt that make u able to transform if u dont have enough pl?

Best answers
You've got something similar to the power up effect happening during transformation. It wouldn't make that much of a difference; if anything, it'd look worse with the overlapping effects.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The current transformation effect gives you a stronger version of the same aura anyway. Why do you want a light yellow aura conflicting with the darker yellow aura that surrounds you while you transform?

And there is no justification to being able to transform with the Power Level granted to you by turbo mode. People hit SSj fast enough as it is. God forbid Gohan hit SSj after 1 kill that way.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the only real reason why i see people actually wanting to trans while turboed is so that they don't have to work so hard to trans. why don't you just take the extra effort and fight for a bit more and then transform. and like sonic boyster said, all the transformations usually have an aura, if not a better one.

Best answers
He's Right. It would just conflict with the transformation, making it look crappy. It would also make it far far to easy to hit SSJ or transform with a character. Gohan is easy enough let alone with turbo on. I belive its fine the way it is. I dont belive iv seen in the show a guy going nuts powering up, then going nuts right after that again to transform, it would take up way to much energy.

Btw : Anyone notice it dosnt take KI to transform? that should be changed if u ask me. Goku said it himself it takes alot of energy to transform :)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like that Naraku avatar, btw.

Trunks and Gohan went "turbo" just before their SSj1 transformations. Goku and Vegeta didn't. I just don't think it would be a good idea for balance issues.

Gohan's ssj requirement should be raised to 1,250,000...

Best answers
i dont think its that bad of an idea cuz wen i fite my turbo is always on..even wen i power up, but it would look pretty crappy with the overlapping aura's

Best answers
This had nothing to do with transforming prematurely. I guess people dont read very well or maybe I write too fast :cry: I just want to make the transformations as cool looking as possible thats it....That's all I care about....I do believe that in the show the fighters go turbo while powering up and before transforming!!! Or maybe im the blind one here.:tired: Then again people's tastes r different. Now as far as the coding goes, shouldn't it sense/know your PL w/o turbo anyways, even if your turbo is on?

Originally posted by SoulStriker
I dont belive iv seen in the show a guy going nuts powering up, then going nuts right after that again to transform, it would take up way to much energy.

You dont see people going nutz while powering up or after they transform?????? You must not watch too many episodes with Vegeta in them.....;(

~RAGE

Scruffie

S
Well, if it took longer to transform while turbo it would stick to the show...

I mean, they sometimes had to struggle to push themselves to go SSJ, like Gohan in ROSAT, but it takes a good bit longer.

That way, people would desire much more to go that little bit further and transform quicker. But in a pinch it could be very handy if your PL is smaller than the other guys, and you need to get more power.

Like if he's kicking your ass, and you know you could do it with a bit more power, but can't transform, you find a place to hide turbo, and go SSJ/whatever. And maybe instead of taking longer it could just absorb Ki?

Best answers
Lol Rage.

And btw Soul Stryker it DOES take ki to transform, quiet a bit. If you have enuf ki to do a perfect transformationskeep hitting ascend and descend and eventually you will run ut of ki.

Best answers
i think it'd be pretty neat if u could go SSJ while charging the spirit bomb like when goku does it against buu and android 13 or 15 (one of em) I like to go ssj during ps with weak ppl its so funny their reactions when all of a sudden they think they can win but then the bar shoots up into red.

Best answers
i think it would be cool if you did like a ps to transform if u can win befor u run out of ki then u transform if u dont then ur left wide open to attacks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom