Piccolo's Cape

Best answers
Why is there no cape for piccolo?
He looks very cool, wearing his white cape :D

Best answers
Yah, I think they should make a model for him with the cape. What would be better is if like when hes in normal mode he doesn't have the cape, and when he goes super namek, he gets the cape. that way we can distinguish between teh two.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Check out the model page! S-Bolt made one! and if you can't find it i'll send it to the people who want it.

[email protected]

Best answers
If the piccolo got a cape and no turben itll look weird so to make it a better model I think you should make the turben and show us a pic of it when your done :)

Best answers
Originally posted by ShadowStalker
Yah, I think they should make a model for him with the cape. What would be better is if like when hes in normal mode he doesn't have the cape, and when he goes super namek, he gets the cape. that way we can distinguish between teh two.
Seeing as piccolo has his cape since the start of DBZ o reckon he should start with it, but then take it off when he transforms... but aside from that, good idea!!

Best answers
Is there really a need for this?
It might just be more work for the team that isnt neccessary :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes who the **** cares, if u want him to have his cape go make your own model:no:

Best answers
We care. Isn't that painfully obvious? Besides which, you make it sound like creating a model, animating and skinning it is as easy as pie.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Mystic Snidely
We care. Isn't that painfully obvious? Besides which, you make it sound like creating a model, animating and skinning it is as easy as pie.
:S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
welll ive been modeling for alomost 2 years,and its not easy as pie

Best answers
i cant model, but it would be cool if some modellers here would start a page or something else where all esf fans could send theyre favourite models with screens or short ani gifs :)
i like the original models of esf, just trunks, piccollo and gohan look "strange" *g*

Best answers
No, This is a great idea. He should start with his cape and turban and weighted clothings, then when he reaches his transformation pl he takes it off, because when you take off the weighted clothing pl increases (it happened like that in the show for piccolo and gohan too) , and yeah that is a much better transformation than the one he has now.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His transformation right now kicks ass if you know where to do it...

Best answers
Thank you! This is exactly the thing I have been talking about since I got the game! Now, who had that skin........

Best answers
did i hear someone metion cape...if so please tell me where or how i can get it,dispite my name the unhappy green namkac is my fav charater so please help me and tell me where and how i can get him with the cape....P.S if u need my email its [email protected] thanks in advace ppl.

Best answers
666? a satanist? o_o
he needs his cape. well he doesnt need it, but it be a cool addition.
he starts with the cape and turban tears them off for his transformation. his next transformation is to fuse with nail then kami... 3 transformations as much as vegeta.

Best answers
im not a satanist but a MISTER SATANIST...sorry yeah thats like the idea i have in my head...wait a sec....you've being inside my brain and stole it..argh..i ahte it when that happens...btw does any know where i can get the model PPLLZZZ....pretty plz...fine be that way

Best answers
Originally posted by Twysta
No, This is a great idea. He should start with his cape and turban and weighted clothings, then when he reaches his transformation pl he takes it off, because when you take off the weighted clothing pl increases (it happened like that in the show for piccolo and gohan too) , and yeah that is a much better transformation than the one he has now.
\

HEY! someone listened to my idea!! (or did they?) I dont see why adding a model of piccolo is going to 'just more work' for the ESF team, their job (in ESF) is to improve the game right? Making piccolo with a cape WOULD improve the game, so its not going to be 'extra' work for them.... think about it :idea::shocked::idea:

Best answers
I don't think it should be so hard to make this model, because you can just edit the current Piccolo model instead of making a new model back from nothing...
and i think it's pretty much NEEDED, because like that players will be able to know which Piccolo was transformed and which wasn't

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom