Dragon Balls

Best answers
This is not a thread about Capture the dragon balls mode! I know it is Experimental! I just wanted to ask if you were going to fix the dragon ball models for the next beta1.1?

PS: how did you make a mistake like that?

Best answers
Whel i heard they are strting that mode just in beta 2 so don't count on it:cry: :p

Best answers
I am not talking about any modes, The Dragon Balls in this version are yellow and have red stars, they are supposed to be orange with red stars!!

Best answers
Originally posted by My5tIcDrAg0n
ummm the color of the dragon balls are fine
I agree... The only thing I would change about Capture the dragon ball mode is you should be able to collect them while they are stone... but not wish!

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do not worry. The CTDB mode will be all ironned out in beta 1.2 I think.

Best answers
the dragonball idea is good but when a lamer joins the game he grabs a dragonball and trows it out of the map
ok game ruined where all mad we kick him...

u have to change that cuz its not fun when lamers trow dragonballs out of the map

Best answers
CTDB mode is really funm just i think the bug of the DBs being throw from the map needs to be fixed. If you really wanna piss someone off, throw his DBs away not out of the map) just scatter them, so he cant gather them together... it is very fun :):)

Best answers
I think you sould have a colect spot meaning if you have a DB you can put it in that spot and if it stays there for lets say 5 min its yours/of your team so no lamer (from the other team) can get to it.

but if its gone in 1.2 why bother........right........o_o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom