Meelee Scripts....

Best answers
I was wondering if i could have your opinion on these Meelee Scripts which are going around, which i am going to class as 'cheat' scripts. Not sure if everyone is aware of these but these scripts allow you to counter a person blocking.

The script for example will set you on meelee, launch you towards an enemy and either attack and teleport either left, right, up or behind them then launch u again(or teleport) and attack. ALL auto as long as u are looking at them straight on when u press it.

Do you lot think it is fair to use scripts like this in game?

Also what are your views on teleport punching and meelee attacks?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I also think their practically cheats.
But people say their not cause they got a catch to them.
Like the triple teleportation with the touch of a button.
Its practically a cheat!

doesn't matter if it takes half your ki pool you can suprise anyone
and when their being thrown away they got time recharge their
ki pool. The opposite can happen if scipt users used it to run away.
Cant people just play the ****ing game the way it was ment to be
played? This is also the reason why I hate HL/TFC/CS

Best answers
well for 1 most people dont have that, 2 could it be that the players are good at the game, and hit ther tele button (i do it all the time i go there just as fast as a script) most people that have it are decent enought and only use it when messing around

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No most of the people that use it usually admit it when
you start complaining :p

other than that there is a diffrence between teleporting
manually to automatically. a big diffrence. And you can tell when
all you see is the particles passing by instead of stopping even
for one milisecond. You can tell when your swooping at them and
they do they try to teleport beside you

Best answers
I was wondering where how the newbies were getting faster without actually gaining skill... Well that clears things up quite a bit. thx:p

Best answers
ok i have no clue wat your talking really about

but u can counter blocking by going under, above, behide them and hitting, and some times when your mor epowerful head on

and to the the lots of teleporting at once, is
i have teleport adn wheelmouse down and i scroll down three times and i teleport, straight out of another teleport

telepunching, for me is just the luck of catching some one off gaurd, or use luck

Best answers
these arenet scripts... all u have to do is hold right click and block same time and let go of block at right time i kno a few peeps doing stuff like that and i tried it its pretty ez to do all that stuff but i like my way better :)

Best answers
thats true things thing are simple if u try them, i have been playing since it came out, finding out new ways to use meele teleport and block together

noobs see things like this and automatically call it cheating cause they cant do it, i waste so much time playing teach people the basic's of meele, and when i show them something tricky, this say u must be cheating, but when i teach the mit, they go ' Oh', cause it is simple

Best answers
Hehehe... If your good enough, scripts or no scripts you will beat them.

Best answers
true, good enough u can beat anyone, even pcjoe, which u would ihave to be asgood as god

Best answers
i don't care if they are using scripts, actually using a script gives them a disadvantage. because they don't have much choice of what to do. they might teleport fast and try to run away. but still, it won't save them.

No most of the people that use it usually admit it when
you start complaining
lol. they don't admit it, they just don't have time to teach n00bs how are they doing it. or they don't want to give away thier tactics, or maybe they enjoy frustrating n00bs.
i was acused of hacking once, i didn't care, i said yes i am a hacker! then another guy said he will judge me O_O lol. i had a score of 35-0 that day, until somebody disced me! :cry: actually it wasn't a cheap kill. i was oreparing for him! i was going to make my move! but i don't know how he got me!! :talk:

anyway .. so IMO scripts aren't much of a cheat.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Melee scripts "going around?" I play every day and I frequent the forums, yet I have not come across one of these miraculous devices. Either way it isn't hard to hold melee and smash the teleport button when you're blocked.

Best answers
Even if these people have this melee script you say.
They ussaully get caught and banned(probably)

Best answers
These scripts are hard to make so you dont have to worry
not many people have the script probably so stop talking about it and just write about something important..........;/

Best answers
no these are not "scripts" what so ever all you have to do is have a quick reaction i do it all the time if i see some one blocking and i hit them i just hit the tela key and swoop in over and over again till i get threw it so no this is not a script as you say anyone who is even close to being good at the game does this so learn how to use it and you will be defending all of this also i have not seen anything considered a cheat yet. but maybe the block/hit combo thats a glich in the game but what ever. :\

Best answers
Yea I hate scripters. I've been accused of using scripts twice which I dont but I have witnessed people using tele script in 3 or 4 games. My enemy would vanish from 1 point of the map to the other in LITERALLY a blink of an eye.

Scripts suck and so do those who weild them.

Best answers
These scripts are not hard to make at all if u know how to script in the console. Wyatt u say these are not scripts where as many people who dont admit it DO use them.
The ADVANCED users of ESF will use these scripts as it says time having to press and do a sequence of moves at once. i mean its like CS why press 20+ buttons buying ur equipment each time when u can press one button and ur off?

Also i think the block/hit combo IS a glitch in the game as it means the people who know how to use it are more or less god like on 1 vs 1 because its impossible to hit them when they are watching u.

Big Bang Attack - u can only counter people if you are facing them the script will auto rotate u left, right or up then teleport and then go back and launch and then meelee u.

Also the teleport punch script is bloody sweeet

Best answers
Logic, u have little idea of what you are talking about. Most scripts are cheats.

Being able to instantly hit someone after blocking an attack with out any action done by urself is something a human being can not do.

When a script gives aperson power to do something someone with out a script could not it is a cheat script.

Being able to teleport acros amap in under a second is a cheat script. The script moves you across the map as fast as your computer can process it, not as fast as you can tap the button on your keyboard.

Being able to block and counter in the push of one button instead of 2 is something a player can't dow ithout the helpof a script. That is a cheat script.

Binding a key to say, "HELP!" however wouldnt be concidered a cheat script because it is something a player can do.

Scripts can be worse than hacks, for two reasons. 1)Some scripts can do things as bad as hacks, 2) they can't be detected.

EDIT: That "Big Bang Attack" script has to be the worse cheat script out that I have ever heard of. It ****ing plays the game for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom