Very Newbie Question.......

MtX

Best answers
Hello,

I downloaded the Mod today, played CS for around 2 years, getting bored of it, so I decided to try something new... Saw ESF at a local net cafe, looked pretty cool :p..

Since I dont see any sticky posts on the actual game play and how to play the game and what to do, I've decided to post a few questions based on those topics!

I messed around a little today in my own server I created, added a few bots, tried to fight them but I couldnt.. One main problem I have is I dont know how to fight in melee mode.. When I actually use my mouse wheel to wheel down to the "fists" on the bottom left (which I assume is the melee fighting mode), and then press the left click (fire), nothing happens.. How come I dont see a punch, or a kick.. I tried it by running up to a person, couldnt fight melee... Im not sure if you could do combos, but can you?

Also, I noticed that when you shoot the beams or special moves, its hard to hit people moving.. and when there's someone just standing still, and you use a full charged special move and aim for their head, THEY DONT DIE!!!!!

Someone please help :)

almostdeleted

A
Go into your esf folder and look for the flash manual. Thatll teach you the basics. Too meele, first left click on a PLAYER until a red box comes up. Then right click and hold left click. This will take you swooping in and punching the guy into a wall. :cool: :cool:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your not being specific enough :S
Anyway. Here is how to Melee.

Aim at a player with your reticle/crosshair.
And hit Primary Fire button/Key. Then a "Lock-On" box will apear
over the player you clicked on. And press primary fire again. You
will swoop/dash at the enemy. While your swooping at him, hold
your secondary fire button. And try to move onto him while swooping.
If you get near him while holding secondary fire button. Your character
will automatically kick/axehandle/head butt them into the wall.

They can recover in Mid-Air.
But if someone sends you flying like that too. Just repeatadly hit
primary fire untill you recover in mid air.

EDIT:

If you cant hit people while their moving try either increasing your
mouse sensitivity a bit. (I play at 10-15 sensitivity). Or just detonate
the beam near them. You can detonate the beam by hitting secondary
fire button while your beam is catching some air.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom