I Have One More Question

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YOU SEE ON KAZAA MEDIA DESKTOP IM DOWNLOADING A DAMN THING CALLED HALF LIFE COUNTER STRIKE AND OTHER ONE NAMED HALF LIFE THEN IM DOWNLOADING A PATCH IT SAYS HALF LIFE 1.1.1.0 AM I DOWNLOADING THE CORRECT STUFF IF IM NOT PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DOWNLOAD IN WHERE TO DOWNLOAD THOSE STUFF

(I DIDN'T KNOW THAT IT WAS SO COMPLICATED TO PLAY A DBZ BETA MAN I NEVER TRY THIS BEFOR SO IM A NEWBIE)

HELP! ;)

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) If you want to play esf you will need to buy half life... you can not download half life because you need a cd key and if someone already is using that cd key you wont be able to get online. Also you dont need to type everything in caps..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DUDE THAT WHY CRACKS EXIST THINK ABOUT IT I PUT A CRACK NO ****ING CD KEY AND IM ON IT IM NOT GONNA WASTE MONEY ON A PROGRAM AND IF THE CRACK DOESN'T WORK I GUESS I WILL HAVE TO BUY THAT STUPID HALF LIFE **** THAT I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT IS BUT WHAT ABOUT THE PATCH DOES THE PATCH NEED A CD KEY TOO!!!!!!!!!!!????

I LOVE TO TYPE IN CAPS ;)

Best answers
*sigh* Half life cannot be cracked... If anything is cracked it may be your skull, Hsu said no caps.... Go out and buy Half life its like $20 jeez. It's around 20 bucks now right?

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DO NOT TALK ABOUT WARZ ON THESE FORUMS.

CLOSED.;( You will not be able to play half life online unless you buy the game... you do not seem to understand that. Sure you will be able to play single player hl... but not esf online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom