Im having trouble downloadinf esf someone heeeeelllppp!!!

Best answers
ok im new to this forum and i already got my gamespy id and everything but when i try to download esf not only does it take 9 freakin hours but when it gets around 2 hrs. some kind of message appears on the screen it says ummm crap!! i cant remember what it says!!! but it says i cant download it for some reason. if this has happened to anyone else please help me!!!:cry: :cry:

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Never bump threads on these forums;(

Best answers
Check out Download Accelerator Plus: http://www.speedbit.com/
Its a download manager, there are many more than it, its just an example. However, it should remedy the problem with it cancelling near the end... whats your connection speed anyway?

Best answers
oh sorry bout the bumping thing and hey thanks for the site but umm i really dont know anything about computers so uhh i dont know what im connection speed is. thanks again

Best answers
OMG!! now there is another problem!!! u know when u go to fileplanet to download but u have to wait in line because your not a subscriber? well now that i downloaded that dap thing that makes downloads go faster i dont wait in line it just downloads in like 5 secs. so when i go to click on esf a black screen comes on for a split second and dissapears!!!! now what the heck shoild i doo!!! someone please help me!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom