Super Super Buu

Best answers
..Buu should be able to tranform into the super buu form and Kid buu form....but there is still the human form of ubuu too....but anyways...I think he should get an attack like spirit bomb.....he should be able to absorb other characters but it would take a full bar......or whatever is left of his energy to absorb others....and get some of their powers and slightly get more powerful....well I just though it would be cool....it might mess up the game though..

almostdeleted

A
Buu is getting his bodypart attack. if you add more attacks it will be unbalanced. He will be fine once this attack is added.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would like to know how they plan to implament the bodypart attack. Sounds like it will either be useless or overpowered.

Best answers
Im guessing he just throws around parts of his body and tries to ensnare someone.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if they make buus other transformations right now then they would need to make the rest for everyone else so id asume there going to wait for adding in new trans till they have more time to fully perfect the models and animations and make the ones tha tdont exist yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom