Get rid of Krillin

Best answers
You should definatly get rid of Krillin as a character. Not only is he a failure at life, but he is the worst fighter ever. You should replace him with Tien or Bardock. Krillin doesn't even have a real power up thing, he is just a plain old loser.

Best answers
/me shoots the n00b in da head

dude krillins one of the oldest characters and with out him this wouldnt be a dbz mod(who else is gonna run away and give sensus to you and your allys)

Best answers
krillian may be weak but his transformation gives him a big increase to his pl. and he has some good moves

almostdeleted

A
I like krillin hes my favorite. Why should the get rid of him? Just add on and not take away..:rolleyes:

Best answers
Or.. if you don't use krillin yourself.. you could just keep on using whoever you like and not worry about what other choices there are? I mean, if you don't use him, what's he matter to you? and you say he's weak anyway, so what's it matter if someone else uses him?

Best answers
meh, he has probably had bad experiences with Krillin kicking his Butt =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by JAckripp
krillian may be weak but his transformation gives him a big increase to his pl. and he has some good moves
Yeah and by the time you reach 300,000,000 PL the map will
either change or you will only have 5-10minutes to own with
krillin since most servers have a little time limit :S

EDIT:

Krillin sucks and he is really useless in DBZ and in ESF.
Android 17, 18 or Tien :p

Best answers
"he is really useless in DBZ and in ESF."

Because of that, prince, I'm now officially going to use krillin in ESF, full time. We'll see who's useless. :D

Best answers
I don't think he should be removed, but his Ki get burned up too fast by most of his main attacks. I usually have to land and turn off turbo just to be able to charge up the scatter shot all the way.

Best answers
Originally posted by Saiyaman156
You should definatly get rid of Krillin as a character. Not only is he a failure at life, but he is the worst fighter ever. You should replace him with Tien or Bardock. Krillin doesn't even have a real power up thing, he is just a plain old loser.
Wehl i think all the z fighter's most be in it.....And u can forget about bardock he is a movie charactero_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
die:\ i like krillen, i'm not sure why noone liikes him, and besides stryker wont let them get rid of him methinks

Best answers
Krillin is the best in any show ever!!! He is a good character in ESF and he is very important in the show. He killed the majority of the saibamen, did better than Tien against Nappa, he went to namek with gohan, got his hidden power realesed by guru, caused Goku to go ssj, faught against Garlic Junior and his henchman, rescued yamcha from android 20, was the only person to figure out that piccolo was going to fuse with kami, faired well against cell, killed the first stage of cell with Trunks, tried to defend android 18 from cell, was the first to attack perfect cell, did preety well against the cell juniors (better than tien and yamcha who double teamed their cell jr.), helped defeat perfect cell by attacking him while gohan did the kamehameha, married android 18, faught in the world tournament, and split kid buu in half with a kienzan. Now that is without mentioning dragonball and the DBZ movies. What were u saying about krillin being useless? ;(

Best answers
Krillin is useless by the time the android saga comes around. He ends up as a punching bag for just about everyone, from Dr.Gero to Cell. Not to mention his annoying voice.

In ESF, though, he's pretty good as long as you can keep him out of melee. It's just a shame he has such a small ki pool in his normal form. I don't see why he should be taken out.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Krillin does less for the plot than Tien, but he isn't really a horrible fighter, and he plays a bigger role, even if it is just getting hit over and over. Krillin should stay if only because of his signature moves, however I don't think he should get more than 2 transformations.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kuririn's scatter-shot is an akward attack. By the time you transform it is the equivalent of firing 6 homing finishing busters, which can do some seriously massive damage across a map; however, the attack seems to have a mind of its own and fires off each of those scattered blasts towards the ground or away from enemies. I still like the attack though, but I somewhat prefer Picollo's.

almostdeleted

A
Originally posted by Particle-man
I like to snipe with Krillin's scatter shot.:rolleyes:
Wait a minute. Krillin has Scatter Beam.. Piccolo has scatter shot..

Krillin+Piccolo= Krilliccolo?'

;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol. Thats a good one Jack...

Gokou + Vegeta = Vegetto
-----------------------------------}--Vegetto + Gotenks = Votrenks
Goten + Trunks = Gotenks

Best answers
Oooooooh! Piccolo's Scatter Shot! I use that thing to carpet bomb whole sections of the map. Never actually kills anybody mind you, but it keeps them pinned down. Very useful when you are outnumbered. Gives your allies those few critical seconds to charge up a Kame or something like that.

Vortrenks! I like it!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom