New Modes?

Best answers
Maybe already posted but will there be another tournament like mode where its just 1 on 1 and the rest watch and wait for their turn??? Instead of all this gh3y " i hit someone. then someone else comes out of nowhere and hits me type deal "

~RAGE

Best answers
its has been suggested, but i agree wth you. there should be some kind of duel mode..

Best answers
So something like Richochet..? Anybody played that they have a map where more than one battles are occuring at once, but its all one on one.. Pretty cool, the game was fun for awhile!

Best answers
the only duel type stuff i ahve been envolved with is from jedi outcast.....that is fun
2 peopel go at it untill on person dies. then the next person in line fights the winner, its fun.......sorry for any speeling errors, i am prettty tanked/............:)

Best answers
i would like it if they had just the fighting ring with see thought walls around it, so others can watch, and wile they fight, the others can fight outside getting ready to fight and they sekect who they want to fight and they are in a line to fight in the ring

Best answers
yea it could work like ricochet where 1 on 1 matches cuz werent there like 4 matches goin at one time i think ya could make a arena where you cant go too far outside a certain area w/out expploding or sumthing and while there are 8 people fighting at once say the other 10 are watching theyre friends duke it out with the forces of evil.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They aught to come up with a movie multiplayer mode, where one character is randomly chosen as the villain and the rest are the earth special forces. The villain would be given something like tripple the average PL and life on the earth special forces team, and the first person to kill him would become the villain themselves. Like the Oozaru mode in BFP.

Best answers
Ricochet type of mode would be great, but only for certain maps of course.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do prefer one on ones.
That way people wont call me a newb after killing me with my
back turned :|. But thats the past. I ALWAYS keep my radar on now
just to see if their are any red dots flying toward me pretty fast :p

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
here is an idea for duels...
a votewill be put up to enable duel mode between two players(that way there wont be any spamming of taking advantage of this) when the vote is passed, a both players will be invulnerable but not to each other.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats a dumb idea :|
1on1's tournaments or and 1on1's are better. Besides someone
can be an ******* and move in front of you so you wont hit each
other :p

Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
They aught to come up with a movie multiplayer mode, where one character is randomly chosen as the villain and the rest are the earth special forces. The villain would be given something like tripple the average PL and life on the earth special forces team, and the first person to kill him would become the villain themselves. Like the Oozaru mode in BFP.
That would be an awesome idea. And since you'll be able to help your teammates in a powerstruggle in beta 1.1...
I'm picturing krillin, gohan and goku firing a kamehameha to counter cell's kamehameha..
Would be sweet.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only issue I see with it is melee. They would have to give the villain some level of resistance to it, otherwise it would turn into a game of volleyball.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know, it just seems like it would be cool to be the big badass villain fighting off the entire ESF team by yourself, like Vegeta vs Goku/Krillin/Gohan, Frieza vs. Goku/Vegeta/Krillin/Gohan, or Perfect Cell vs. Goku, Gohan, Trunks, Vegeta, Picollo, Tien, Yamcha, Krillin... well you get the idea. Of course you'd have to scale the power levels a little bit more like they were on the show, so that the lower PL characters wouldn't be too useful, and make it so only the higher PL characters could engage in melee. It would be nice reenacting that whole Cell vs. Gohan at SSj2 scene with all the little guys shooting him in the back. Mmmm...

(And you know Cell would have won if everybody wasn't nailing him in the back of his head. Vegeta was the significant distraction)

Best answers
Cell didnt stand a friggin chance. Gohan would have released all his energy before Cell won anyways. Vegeta just gave him the perfect opportunity, and it was his fault Gohan got hurt in the first place.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
duel mode has been suggested and i wouldnt be surprized if they made it for beta 2 (not 1.1 cause that would take too much work for the ammount of time there giving it)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually Gohan was already releasing all of his energy. If you hadn't figured it out by the time Picollo said it, Gohan was losing. It could have been because he was hurt, but either way he was losing. Just because Gohan yelled at the end didn't mean he powered up, it just means he used up his energy when Cell was looking at Vegeta. Did you notice the look on his face? Obviously Vegeta's blast had some effect on him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom