Cell

Best answers
Whats that move Cell has in DMZ? The Kikoho? What is that? I really don't watch the show...if that is a real move will ESF Cell be getting it? I think Cell rocks and any additions to him would be great. Also after Cell transforms is his PL again the same as before he transformed? Cause it seems slower to me ;/ and thats a disadvantage. Considering when he gets another transformation it'll take longer to get him there. Plus Saiyans when they go SSJ they always are stronger with their 2.0 power increase....

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the English version, Kikoho is Tien's "Tri-Beam" attack. Its a powerful, non-guided beam that is launched from a triangular shaped hand position. In the show, tien can look through the shape his hands make and zoom in on his target, then shoot.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had no idea that Cell even used the kikoho. It is arguably the most powerful attack in DBZ, and to my knowledge Tien is the only one who knows how to do it.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
cell never did it but the cell jr's did, so cell could use it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If they Give Cell the Kikoho in ESF they should add Tienshinhan! :D

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If Perfect Cell had ever used the Kikoho there wouldn't have been a Gohan left to save the earth.

Best answers
LMFAO your kidding right where the hell did you get thinking thats the strongest attack and that if Cell used it there be no Gohan thats funny has hell man!Im pretty sure Kamehameha the strongist attack but then again Goku is the strongest so mabye thats why its so strong but come on i think you gave me an olcer with that joke!

Best answers
Bangoth, Tri-Beam can be argued as the strongest attack. Im not saying it is but if you look at the fact of Cell saga you'd see it is incredibly strong.

Tien is maybe only twice as strong as Krillin. Cell Form 2 couldn't even feel Krillin's attacks, and I doubt he would have been able to feel Tien's if he had attacked Cell. However, the Tri-Beam attack is so amaizngly strong it kept Cell at bay for a good 10-15 minutes.

I don't think the Tri-Beam is the kind of attack you can use in a power struggle though, so Id ontt hink if Cell used it on Gohan it would have killed him.

Whether or not they give Cell Tri-Beam should matter in their decision on Tien. Tien should already be in cuz of Solar Flare, nevermind they let someone else use even another one of his attacks without him being in.

Best answers
i agree, if you look at tiens pl compared to cells, and look at how long tien held him at bay, then there is an argument for the tri-beam attack. It wasnt a beam though was it? i though it was and invisible ki attack.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it isn't the strongest attack, Tri Beam is without a doubt the most effective. I think there are two forms of it, the kikoho which is a homing beam, and the shinkikoho which is a triangular projectile blast (used on Cell form 2). I could be wrong though.

I'm pretty sure Final Flash is more powerful than the kamehameha. Just look at what SSj1 Vegeta was able to do to Cell with it. If he hadn't had to worry about destroying the earth, he could have aimed a little lower and killed Cell off right then.

Best answers
the attack is only as strong as the energy put into it...so you can have a ki blast be as strong as a kamehameha

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
True, but a kamehameha is bigger and can be directed at your enemy. You can also pump up a kamehameha after you fire it. The shinkikoho also drains from your life pool, which makes it even stronger and faster charging. If you miss with a huge ki blast like that, you are screwed. It's a question of efficiency.

Best answers
yeah, i had suggested cell get his move before but it got shot down. I think it would be a sweet move to give cell, and if the team never adds tien (which is what probably will happen) this will at least give us tien freaks a little bit of a bone.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We'll see if Tien gets in or not. It might even out. I'm thinking that if we get android 18 she'll be a good character, and 17 will come in as the bad guy, balancing them out. I figure Tien would fit in opposite of whoever the Demon Lord is if he gets put in.

Best answers
With all the push for Tien I fail to see why the team has added adult Gohan over Tien. Just another person to do the Kame, christ don't we have enough right now?. Adult Gohan is a loser, he never accomplished anything within the Buu saga that was even worthwhile.

Oh he went Mystic people will say, there was no challenge there other than to sit and wait around. Its like trying to beat a dead horse, what good does it do? If you can't fight effectively in the first place what will giving you more power do anyway? All it will do is take longer to get your ass kicked.

Best answers
on the subject of tien whats the move he does Buu's beam when its about to hit dende...it sends the beam straight off course...if tien makes it in they should put that attack in too...name it "Defect ex-pink things beams"

Best answers
I see one problem with cell and that is that when he transforms his second form is about the same size asfrieza in his first form. cell 2nd form is supposed ot be the largest cell.

Raz

Best answers
The Kikoho is what he used on Buu's energy attack. Yet another reason why it's so strong.

Best answers
Originally posted by Duece
I see one problem with cell and that is that when he transforms his second form is about the same size asfrieza in his first form. cell 2nd form is supposed ot be the largest cell.
Yeah well Freeza was a big bastach in his second form, though probobly not as tall as Buu's 3rd form.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The kikoho should be put into the game. It most likely will eventually, it is just a question of who gets it and how they implament it. I think it should do low damage with melee knockback, and they should make it lock on like melee. Some might think it should be a huge bang attack like the final flash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom