Users of vegeta..

Best answers
OK I just thought about this. Does anyone who uses vegeta in the game think that its kinda unfair that when he charges his gallick gun he glows, since no one else I kno of does this, his glowing makes it very easy to see that he's charging an attack. The glow kinda makes him a friggin melee homing beacon. GIMME SUM FEEDBACK !!!! o_o

~RAGE

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everyone has some kind of glow when they charge. I can see a KWave being charged from a long ways away.

-Karrde-

Best answers
Yea the Galic gun is a pain in the ass. Thats why I avoid using it or when I do I only charge it to the very minimum. I dont think they can or will do anything about it cuz that is infact how the attack looks, although it makes the attack totally suck.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if its that bad for u then dont use it

i mean u wouldnt be missing a whole cause gallit gun is one of the weakes beams :p

Best answers
Yeah right not if you go turbo and then charge it. Better stop bad mouthin Vegeta's attacks Hibiki or I'll I'll HEH never mind when you taste the gallick dont be angry........

~RAGE

Best answers
Originally posted by Vegeta's RAGE
OK I just thought about this. Does anyone who uses vegeta in the game think that its kinda unfair that when he charges his gallick gun he glows, since no one else I kno of does this, his glowing makes it very easy to see that he's charging an attack. The glow kinda makes him a friggin melee homing beacon. GIMME SUM FEEDBACK !!!! o_o

~RAGE
I've never had any problem with it. You just have to be tactical as to how you use it. Not to mention its a very strong attack when its fully charged. Just gotta be stealthy. Every attack has a disadvantage. Kame -> Bug yell. Freezer disc -> big disc thingy. Final Flash -> Big glow. Trunk's blind attack (forgot its name :fight:) -> Hand movements and the sounds of a fast movement.

Originally posted by Hibiki
gallit gun is one of the weakes beams :p
Thats cause only a few people will charge it full way.

Best answers
yes they do. But you cant hear a sound far away.

If your on one side, and vegeta/cell charges a GG, you can see them. This is also true with the FF, but no one cares cuz minimial FF can still blow the snot out of most people. The GG makes a huge glow around vegeta's hands, and is extremly noticable. If you ask me, goku gets jipped in this department with the Spirit Bomb. God if you dont see that something is seriously wrong with you. But then again, vegeta gains an advantage with the Big Bang. No glow, just a simple move of his hand :D

Anyway, it evens out in the end cuz GG sucks anyway, i just melee till SSJ, then open up with the BB and FF.

*note* anyone else notice all vegeta's attacks are double lettered? I.e Final Flash, Big Bang, Gallit Gun. *laughs*

Best answers
Yea thats Vegeta's signature, alliteration. ie: Calling Kakarot a "circus clown" and other things like that.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aye, they could afford to cut that purple aura in half, if not just for the sake of people who play in third person, and it would still be visable.

Best answers
Vegeta's one of the late-bloomer type characters. You have to suffer getting full CF with standard attacks and the GG, and as a reward, you get BB and FF. He's fine as he is.

As for the GG - while it's true you can see other chars charging attacks (i.e. Kame), their glow doesn't blow your view. It's a real pain targetting enemies with that effect blocking your view. As it is, you're better of using generic beams.

Best answers
Originally posted by Mystic Snidely
Vegeta's one of the late-bloomer type characters. You have to suffer getting full CF with standard attacks and the GG, and as a reward, you get BB and FF. He's fine as he is.

As for the GG - while it's true you can see other chars charging attacks (i.e. Kame), their glow doesn't blow your view. It's a real pain targetting enemies with that effect blocking your view. As it is, you're better of using generic beams.
Yeah but generic beams r extremely weak. But they are cool to hold and then run and jump over a person and fire them at their head. It is kinda frustrating to not be able to aim as easily with the GG aura around you + the bug where sometimes if you hold the beam and let it go it just explodes in your face. Which is extremely fun right? right? AH o_o

~RAGE

Best answers
I think that after the first two or three seconds after firing a beam, you shouldn't be able to detonate it.

Generic beams aren't that much weaker than a gallit in terms of power; as for damage, sure, they do less, but you can charge them quicker, use less ki and aim them easier. It only takes three or four generic beams to take someone down.

Best answers
3 or 4 full powered generic beams with turbo on??? or 3 or 4 full powered generic beams w/o turbo on. heh

~RAGE

Best answers
That bug u spoke of, that may be your up against the Top of the map. If you charge a beam, and to the very very top, and let loose, it goes boomz0rz in ur face. It sucks, just go down a little first.

About the GG arura. Yes it is to big. I cant see through it half the time, so i have to face down to see at all. Sucks, but then again i dont use it that much, just as a quick finish if i know there hurtin.

Best answers
The blow up in your face thing that happens on the top of the map, on the side, on the ground, in the air, off the air, everywhere
HEH

Same here. The aura gets in the way if you're in a server where everyone is shooting beams all over the place...

~RAGE

Best answers
Yes, it's too big. The top of the aura gets in the way of the crosshairs, you can't see your target.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom