why does the game always lag out

Best answers
every time i play this game ill go for about a half hour,then the server lags out and i need to reconnect.its not just me,my friend has the same problem

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What servers are you playing one?? It could be that the server is having problems. Some of the offical esf servers have the problem of just stopping and you need to reconnect.. but those are the only serves I have found with that problem.

Best answers
Yea i go thru the same thing like ill be in a server and ill get my pl up to around 1,900,000 and then SERVER CRASH! it s0x0rz but what can u do.

~RAGE

Best answers
it happens in any server i connect too,even the one my friend made from his computer

Best answers
This is a problem present in the first ESF as well, and also in DMZ if I remember correctly, but i havent played in forever. The thing is, when 5 or more TOTAL people connect to a server, it gets VERY laggy. Its done that on all servers Ive been to that host more than 4 people. Even on my server, sometimes people would join and i forget to set the pass, and it gets laggy as hell, even MY computer gets very framy at times. Its just something we'll have to deal with for now.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All of the official servers have this problem, and they aren't alone. Hawaii and DM-High-Pl crash mysteriously too. It is just an ESF issue. DMZ has it worse though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom