How do i transform?

Best answers
I've gone to over 3 million power level with vegeta! How come i wont transform?
:cry: :fight:

Best answers
When you do get over 3 mill, simply press "z" being the defeult to transform. If that doesn't work go into the "controls" and look for it.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fight or die until your cf bar is full, then press z and you will transform.

Best answers
Hsu, how was wat u said any different from wat i said. The only thing u said differently was the thing about fighting or dieing witch was completely pointless seeing as he said he already had goten his pl up.?

I mean no effence by this, and i no u have no reason to post meaningless messages becuase u have posted ofer 700 + Ur a beta tester and i repect you for that, but i am just wondering wat the point was?

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh I am also a moderator of these forum;( Also you left out the part with the cf bar... THE MOST IMPORTANT PART. You dont need 3 million for each character to transform. I consider what you said spam and a flame.. That means you get a warning.;(

Best answers
Oh yeah sorry bout that. U make a good point. I never thought about that. This is simply an apology not spam and i'm not flamming. I'll think about wat i'm going to say before i say it.

- Is thier a way i could have sent a private message to you without using this thread?

Sorry agian.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The pm button that is under my posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom