Admin Mod!! Yea!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If havent already heard, Admin Mod now supports ESF!! Check out Mastasurf's dev journal for more info!! And now, that it finally supports ESF, expect the grand unveiling of the Admin Mod Script soon!! :p

BTW, if people have been wondering where the hell I went, lets just say Ive been very busy lately!! :p

Best answers
cool

FINALY, me can have fun now

oh and the thing about the kao-ken, is not fun, i went ' UCAN i didnt know that" and they the message, no u can, really, got on my nevers

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
woo i cant wait to do the fakeo-ken!

and if u couldnt tell by the sound of my text (dont ask :p ) that was me being sarcastic :p

Best answers
well Gokus charge doing meele should have a red arua, un ssj

so he uis charging with kao ken

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i suggested that before to joe but he said no cause they would have kaioken in later

Best answers
cool man, maybe now that u have said it it will stop eveyr one asking about kao-ken being in

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no i suggested that long time ago :p

Best answers
FM. if you don't like something don't start spamming!!!i think it's stupid!!! And for adminmod...cool!!!!I never used it before but i'll go use it now!!!!Thanks alot metamod, and btw is putting kaioken on with goku easy???how do you do it??

Scruffie

S
I'm still very confused as to what the hell it is. Can someone please explain it to me???

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by -=[SSJS]=-P.A.T
FM. if you don't like something don't start spamming!!!i think it's stupid!!! And for adminmod...cool!!!!I never used it before but i'll go use it now!!!!Thanks alot metamod, and btw is putting kaioken on with goku easy???how do you do it??
i said woop who said i didnt like it and its glow moron :S

Best answers
I'm still very confused as to what the hell it is. Can someone please explain it to me???
Admin Mod is a server tool to help maintain control over servers. It also allows you to add features to mods (in this case Earth Special Forces.) Such as glowing effects, text effects, etc. Go read the tutorial and it should explain what it is.

Also - Atoine - I added you to my AIM List.... maybe you can help me with some admin-modscripts? I had some ideas, but I need help with getting them to work specifically for ESF...

My AIM is Cookster88

Best answers
As stated above, Adminmod is a server tool that allows you more control over your server. It also allows you to designate admins. If you've ever played Counter-Strike or any other mod of the like, surely youve seen those pretty colorful messages appear at the bottom or center of the screen, eh? If not, then....well, yeah. Adminmod also allows you to use plugins, such as Chickenmod in CS, or the one that announces the time very half-hour, etc. You can easily kick/ban players, set passwords and some cvars, and , by using some plugins, you can even ban people based on their name, such as the MyGot clan in cs. Very useful tool indeed, if youve never tried it, you definitely should.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Antoine3323
If havent already heard, Admin Mod now supports ESF!! Check out Mastasurf's dev journal for more info!! And now, that it finally supports ESF, expect the grand unveiling of the Admin Mod Script soon!! :p

BTW, if people have been wondering where the hell I went, lets just say Ive been very busy lately!! :p
Great. Admin Mod ruins another game.
Now people will be getting killed by lightning and llama'ed just
for owning. I swear to god Admin Mod is ***. Made by ****ing nerds
trying to turn HL into Quake 3. And all they managed to do is
slow down the servers and game for people with 56k.

Admin mod offers useless **** that you dont even need.
Especially in CS. Admin_change_map, You can already vote in
console. admin_kick, you can do the same **** in console.

Punishing players and all that crap is so useless. I wish admin
mod never excisted. I suggest ESF team implements a vote system
for kick/map change instead of people relying on Admin Mod

Best answers
Originally posted by Proud_Prince
Great. Admin Mod ruins another game.
Now people will be getting killed by lightning and llama'ed just
for owning. I swear to god Admin Mod is ***. Made by ****ing nerds
trying to turn HL into Quake 3. And all they managed to do is
slow down the servers and game for people with 56k.

Admin mod offers useless **** that you dont even need.
Especially in CS. Admin_change_map, You can already vote in
console. admin_kick, you can do the same **** in console.

Punishing players and all that crap is so useless. I wish admin
mod never excisted. I suggest ESF team implements a vote system
for kick/map change instead of people relying on Admin Mod
I agree, i always suffered from the lag this thing caused, and i got banned once from a server just because i was good :\

i hate this adminmod :no:

Best answers
oh great....now all the retarded 10 year old admins will be slapping and slaying and llama-fying ANYONE who is better than them b/c they of course "cheat"

/sigh

/watches esf turn into cs....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I pretty much think you cant cheat in ESF :D
Except if they made an aimbot then they would use frieza's
finger lazer and whore that *****.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like admin mod, but I have to agree the n00b admins outnumber the honest ones. My suggestions would to play in dedicated servers, almost any listen server with admin mod, will have a power hungry admin, it always turns out this way.

Best answers
I run a listen server....im not power hungry either...and i think i will d/l admin mod it IS usefull, the reason u disagree is because u never tried being an admin, and no im not trying to justify admin-abuseing powers that is the worst! :fight:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom