long hollydays = Lots of questions

Best answers
Hi!
Since the Beta 1 is done, i wanted to tell you how i was surprised by the progress done, but no ways to enter the site :( , but i understand that you needed hollydays after this nice work. I downloaded the version before and the dmz, and i found it poor in graphics, i thought that nobody could make a nice dbz mod with that old HL engine. But this beta 1 is cool, i like it a lot and now i play more esf than cs... since 1 month. I have a suggestion and i don't know what others players think about it.
* The transformation : if you can make all of it for all players like buu, the ssj, cell... ( i don't know how you can do for picollo or krilin :/ ), and others it could be a lots better.
The size of the maps as well... i don't know how the HL works but are you at the top size possible?
That's all, ..excuse my english i'm a french frog. And i hope you'll carry on this work :D .

Best answers
hmm .. yes they are actually byond what HL allows. they scaled down the models to increase the size of the map!

everybody has one tranformation at least. even krillin has one. try it!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah if you type changemap c1a0 then goku is only as high as the desk!

Best answers
i'll try the "changemap c1a0" but it told me : "unknow console command"..
i'll try more, but i don't find a listing of console commands it's different than CS, so i'm lost :p .
For the transformations of characters i knew, but i was talking about the others like ssj 2, ssj 4.. buu has many transformation and cell as well. Then, already working on the map, nice one :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my bad its changelevel c1a0 but theres no scis there sadly

Best answers
Hoh nice :) Half- Life style lol.
Can't we do it with a jeepathon or aztec map?? :D
And for when is the update for the ssj 3 ? :p

Best answers
what the hell is hollydays lol dont you mean holidays?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
more transformations ... I wouldn't wait for them !!!

if this come, then in a far version .. maybe Beta 2 ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom