Probelms with ESF installation

Best answers
hey guys, i've been having this problem for quite some time now...
uh, i downloaded the esfb100 setup launcher from file planet...
i extracted it into my Games://Counter-strike/ directory...now i just cant find the link needed to actually start operating the game.
using that setup launcher, it made its own esf file and i put it in my counter strike directory...btw, i have the counter strike mod ONLY...not the half life game and stuff. i have the fmod.dll and the client.dll and everything too. i couldnt figure this out so then i d/l the esfb1002.exe thing...
i dunno, i think i messed up on something, if not everything
CAN SOMEONE PLZ HELP ME ON THIS PROBLEM HERE? IT'D BE MUCH APPRECIATED :yes:

i wanna play this game so bad :cry:

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
crap i didn't read all the way, a bad habit... sorry... disregard everything i just said except for "start the game normally then click on custom game, then select earths special forces then activate. then you should be in

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Coke
...btw, i have the counter strike mod ONLY...not the half life game and stuff.
you mean cs retail, right?
the cs-mod you can download from counter-strike.com won´t work, because it´s only a mod and not a selfrunning program

Best answers
If you only had the mod and no half-life, then counter-strike would not work. Does your counterstrike work? If so you have the real game and it should work. If only the mod, you need to buy half-life.

-For the money half-life is worth now, it's more then worth it to go buy it, espescially becuase of ESF! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom