how do you transform exactly?

Best answers
i know you have to press whatever key you assigned to accend but how come when i press it alls it does is nothing? i saw in another post people talking about your power level has to be high enough, do you just kill people to raise it, cause if thats the case then i wont be able to do it for awhile since my computer has something wrong with it so when i play CS or any mod for it it lets me play for a max of 5 minutes then gives me an error and i have no clue whats wrong with it, i know thats off topic but i got carried away

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok there is a CF bar (Change Form). It is above your ki bar. You have to ether kill a lot of people or die a lot of times... does not mater... But you need to fill that bar completely. Once that bar is full you press your accend key and you will start into a tranformation animation.

Best answers
Dying alot of times to increase your power level is only a possible option when there is more than one person playing at that time.

Best answers
when there is more than one person playing and they have much higher pl than you, because if they have same pl or lower pl then you and you die alot your pl will actually go DOWN.

Best answers
Also make sure you don't have turbo mode on. Can't transform when turbo mode is on. :no:

~RAGE

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom