need some big time help PLEASE

Best answers
my game crashes when i try and fire goku's generic beam i think it is, he begins to say what sounds like "the river.." and then the game crashes...another thing is sometimes i can see threw buu's cape and see threw his arms and legs, how can i fix this?...also, is there a manual for this game or is it really just kinda figure out how you go?...thanks for any help in advance, i am a noob to this board so sorry if this has already been answered.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by gibsonlpsd
my game crashes when i try and fire goku's generic beam i think it is, he begins to say what sounds like "the river.." and then the game crashes...another thing is sometimes i can see threw buu's cape and see threw his arms and legs, how can i fix this?...also, is there a manual for this game or is it really just kinda figure out how you go?...thanks for any help in advance, i am a noob to this board so sorry if this has already been answered.
-try opengl/direct3d
-about buu...well it´s the model, you can´t do anything against that
-you can find a manual in the esf-folder, it´s called "esf manual.swf", open it with your ie

Best answers
my game crashes when i join a server...when i create my own game nothing happens, i can play in that one just fine but when i try and join a game, i will be in the game for about 5 secs. or so and then the game will crash...anybody who can help me i appreciate it, i am a noob so if this has been answered before, sorry...thanks

Best answers
btw, sorry about the double thread earlier...but my game crashes when i try to join a server and sometimes it may work but when i get in the game it will crash then...thanks in advance

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom