I Disagree

Best answers
Mod flamers:
1.) ESF and DMZ are differnt mods, jsut take away the DBZ theme and the only similarites are fly,beam, and physical melee.

2.) Most of you havent played the new DMZ or ESF yet. Dont make assumtions.

3.) ESF Beta one is basicly complete, DMZ's 1.8 has been in the works only for a few months. (ie: We're still developing the features,effects, etc)

4.) These are games made volunteerly to entertain you people.
hmm, let me give you an example of what it's like:
You write an essay for English. You spend hours upon hours writting it. You feel proud of it and are excited to turn it in to see your teacher's complements. Then when you turn it in, your teacher compares your work with another student's essay (from another class) and says your's is "crap." even though both papers have dynamic content, s/he favors the other student and then the teacher proceeds to rip up your essay and then asks you to write another one. Get the picture?

5.) With the upcomming versions, DMZ and ESF are pushing in differnt directions. Both have the same features (such as melee) but they are implemented almost completly differently, Both which are stunning.

Moral?
(No more DMZ VS ESF) Yes, their are fanboys but they should control themselves. Most DMZ and ESF team members agree that they are dissapointed at thier fans for acting in such a way.

and that concludes my rant of the shameful ridducule between DMZ and ESF.

I personally disagree with this because DMZ VS ESF is a good deal but yeah i get what you mean in number 4 but hey? who cares tell your mom..god..well anywho i was gonna say i really don`t see many..people playing DMZ i downloaded it and desided to play it for a minute or so..i only for maybe 2 servers with about 3 max outta 8? so i was playing and i was wondering..why do you have a ssj thing or whatever that is surrounded your body when you transform? i came into this one server and this one dude musta been bored or cheatin because my pl was 999999999999 or where ever in that facinity and i was like sheesh..so my point is why can`t we compare them? PS2, Gamecube, XCube or whatever the other one is..lol are competing so why can`t ESF and DMZ? its harmless?...

thanks for reading :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because it creates pointless banter and flames, such as this is pointless banter as it will soon be locked no doubt, and ppl don't play dmz that much because they are all waiting for 1.8, as the new ESF hasn't been out very long which is why you are likely to find more servers.

Best answers
i like how they say esf and dmz are differen't mods....take away the beams flying and melee and they're differen't....

lol ok so if you take away all that, then what the hell is left to compare?

NOTHING!

thats all these mods are.....flying, beams, and melee with a dbz theme.....you take those away and you have HL again....

Best answers
You see U.Vegeta, people on the inernet are a lot different from people like you and me. They take things way too seriously and critically and some how stunningly are capable of getting their feelings hurt over the inernet, which I find quiet sad and disturbing. But for those people we must sympathize because if they actually are being offended its not right to continue it.

There is no sarcasm in this post. I find people who get offended over the internet strange, stone me for it.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The reason for that post, for it being stickied, and DMZ vs. ESF talk banned is simple. Most people aren't capable of having a mature discussion over such a thing, especially when you consider the mentality of many DBZ fans. It quickly degenerates to people taking sides, and drawing battle lines. This quickly leads to people screaming their point, ignoring others', and in general, not listening to reason of any sort. They're right and they won't be told otherwise. From here we quickly fall into that nasty little death spiral that is a flame war. In short, people aren't mature enough to simply site pros and cons without getting bent out of shape and flaming.

-Karrde-

Best answers
wow you just explained what 99% of CS players are like.....

and unfortunatly most esf fans too......hes right.

most people will not be capable of having a mature discussion about anything.....

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well what is the entire theme of Dragonball Z? Combat. You can't expect to find too many intelligent fans in comparrison to the hordes of mindless barbarians, which is really unfortunate. Be gentle with the natives; they bite.

Best answers
Yeah, thanks Morrone, anywho why do people on the internet get so afraid and stuff anyway i mean hackers should be tossed out the door and land behind bars hacking is kinda stupid whats the point?...............ya know? i mean i haven`t met a hacker that has proved to me that he can hack something or anything...why am i blabbing on about hackin?...ok well anyway Fusion would be kinda dumb but i`d be ok because SOMEONE would die atleast once dude. They can`t block everything and everyone and not get hit once or die at all that`d be stupid, has anyone ever played the DBZ maps? like DBZ_Cell Games...there maps are accully decient..they have good big maps that don`t take any time to download off of the server. Everyone should try to play on one, if you dunno about www.gametiger.com then you can go there and like click Mods and type in ESF and it gives bunches o` servers, thanks for reading :)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
people like to cmopare things, but someppl are just stupid and have to start talkin down one thing like they are frikkin inbreds...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom