Just a Quickie

Best answers
Am I the only one who likes Cell Night? Or is that just my imgination, the day one is too bright me. :) Darker maps work well for me, no I dont play with the lights off either :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
everyone h8tes call_night for some reason..

you might have to put your gamma down...

Best answers
Thats because when you get knocked behind a freakin moutain you can see **** man..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah... there really weren't a lot of night fights in DBZ as well.

And dude cut down on the dan rock lol

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
yea im not to fond of night....i wish there was like stadium lights lol

Best answers
i personally dont mind the map. Its a little hard to see in, but it makes for some cool lookin power struggles.

Best answers
Yeah the lights would be cool to hang onto like the posts of the arena and i haven`t really tried PS`s on the stage so i dunno but i don`t really think i`ll go into it for a while because my favorite 2 maps that i always wanna play no matter what are S2K_Greattournament and ESF_Cell Day.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i play cell night. i remember it was the first map i ever tried capture the DB's on and i couldn't find any unless i shot ki blasts to light up everything.

and by the way, does the title to this thread have some sort of innuendic meaning?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cell night is pritty cool

does make for cool ps's

Best answers
you sure about that hib? i dunno yet..but i`m gonna find out sometime because i just got another ps2 because my other one broke and spit out its wires from its ass. lol i dunno but i`ve been playing socom so much now..even though i`ve had it forever they call me newbs and i`m like what the **** you newbs because they all got the game for christmas and i got it like a week after it came out. its so retarded...but hey its still fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom