spirit bomb 2

Best answers
i was wondering its sayin that there makin another earth like spirit bomb what is it gonna be like and who can use it because i think cell should get one;/

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
?
Instead of the spirit bomb perhaps Cell should get some light regeneration after form 1, and stronger regeneration when he hits Perfect Cell. Kikoho wouldn't hurt either.

Best answers
I also think Kikoho should be a new attack for Cell! I don't understand why they didn't put it as one of his attacks in the first place... It's like his famous move... :\

Best answers
I think the spirit bomb is the special attack of goku and if you give cell the ability to do this too he will be very overpowered.
In my opinion Cell is already very good because he can attack with a lot of strong attacks.

Best answers
Originally posted by wam_bam_sumo99
i was wondering its sayin that there makin another earth like spirit bomb what is it gonna be like and who can use it because i think cell should get one;/
to answer the first part of ur question, the earth-like spirit bomb will be smaller and hopefully quicker to charge. The one he has now is like that massive one he makes on namek, but the earth-like one will be like the one he tried to use on vegeta (but krillin ended up using)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
n00b got that right. And it's said in a movie (blah blah movies are incorrect plotwise but I'll trust them for this) that you can only make a spirit bomb when you are at calm and there is no hatred/rage in your heart (which is why he can't make one as SSJ).

Cell is full o' hate.

Best answers
Cell and Picolo both need regeneration, and Cell needs, well doesnt NEED, but should have the spirit bomb. Its true that Cell is good as he is right now but i really don't ever see too many people playing as Cell so I don't think him having the SP would hurt.

As far as Cell not being able to create a Sp, I don't think so. Cell told Piccolo I believe when he was fighting him when they first met that he even knew the SP. i think it was right after Cell drained Piccolo's arm when he was bragging and telling Piccolo about himself.

Best answers
I dont remember Cell ever using Spirit bomb when was this?

Best answers
Originally posted by Hitokiri
n00b got that right. And it's said in a movie (blah blah movies are incorrect plotwise but I'll trust them for this) that you can only make a spirit bomb when you are at calm and there is no hatred/rage in your heart (which is why he can't make one as SSJ).

Cell is full o' hate.
on the contrary, in the game DBZ Budokai for PS2, Cell has a red spirit bomb that it full of hate and anger. kind of like a evil spirit bomb i suppose.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [SSJ]MyStIc
on the contrary, in the game DBZ Budokai for PS2, Cell has a red spirit bomb that it full of hate and anger. kind of like a evil spirit bomb i suppose.
like freiza's deathball?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
even if cell knew how there would be absoulutely no way he could get the energy from the earthlings

Best answers
dont give cell the SP, i would and many other people would agree that cell needs some original attacks, currently ALL of his are borrowed bar the green generic. There was a thread a while ago with possible attacks for him ill try dig it up if i can find it.

Best answers
Cell never used the SP but he talked about knowing it. Cell doesn't have any original attacks because he is made up of a number of different Z Warriors, he isn't supposed to have original attacks.

Best answers
/me imagines cell holding up his hands and saying in his cell voice "the river the trees the winds and all things living in nature offer me your fighting spirit"

i mean cell having a spirit bomb, i hope it never happens, it never happened in the show so lets not just make up moves for people just because you think more people would play as cell. That is not right.
:fight: :fight: :fight:

Best answers
I suggest Cell gets his Shield Attack like he used in the anime, he got that from 17.

Also he needs Regeneration instead of Senzu Beans.

As for Spirit Bomb, Cell did know how to make one but his was the Evil version where he gathers Hatred and Malice into it.
He never got a chance to use it in DBZ.

And for thos eof you who played Budokai for ps2 his Sound byte when he does it is "Thanks for the Energy" really sarcasticaly.

But yes he DID know how to make one, just never got a chance to use it.

As for Kikhou only the Cell Jrs used that.

The trick is makeing cell balenced, but thats hard to do when trying to stay as close to the anime,, since Cell would Technicaly be able to use any and all moves.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cell could never use trunks' moves though :D

Or buu's :D

Or any attacks that are discovered after SSJ like final flash and big bang.

And budokai also depicts the burning attack as a huge energy mass that creates a crater the size of hiroshima. I said it before and I'll say it again: **** budokai.

Best answers
no, "kikoho" is the attack tien used 1st in the original db series in the fight against goku at the 2nd great tournament where goku and his friends fought :)
its name in german is "Kiku-Kanone" *g* mhmm... like "kiku-cannon" in english ;)
its much stronger than the kame but if u use to much power u can die :(
at the tournament he vapourized the fighting-platform, which was very powerful act for him this time...
in dbz tien used it against nappa, but tien was to weak to hurt nappa, of course nappa was a bit feared for a moment :)
later tien used it against cell form 2, altough he now named it "Neo-Kiku-Kanone", he managed to hold cell down for a while, and that was very good against such a powerful opponent like cell... :)

Best answers
I think he should get the spirit bomb... it'd make fights between goku and cell that much more interesting because just like in the series, cell knows all of gokus tricks... cept the instant teleportation, that came after.
Anyways SB (why do people write SP) isnt even THAT good... I never see anyone complaining that someone is overspamming sb... so I dont see why you WOULDNT want to give it to him, also it makes sense if theres an evil version of the sb... just because the esf team is making a dbz mod doesn't mean they can't take a few creative liberties ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom