Finger Laser

Best answers
I think it'd be a nice effect if the finger laser was a piercing attack. it doesn't neccesarily have to kill u on 1 hit just because it pierces you, but in the game when you hit people with it it just dissapears on them. in the show no one ever blocked a finger laser. it would go through them if it hit them at all.

EDIT: and also another idea is, instead of giving freeza the ki blast and ki blob which he neevr uses once in the show anywya, y not give him finger blast to replace ki blast and that move he did on piccolo in his 3rd transformation (the really REALLY fast mulitple finger blast)

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When using fingure laser press second fire for rapid shot.

Best answers
i know that but im not talkin bout that move, im talking about the move where freeza just shot out like a million finger blast at piccolo. it looked like a renzoku energy dan just wit finger finger blast instead of ki beams

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Doesn't Frieza rely on it enough already? With such high damage and being unblockable it's cheap enough as it is. When hit detection rolls around next patch it'll be insane.

Best answers
didn't goku swat a bunch of finger laser blasts when he first went SSJ?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, he just stood there and took them. Goes to show how worthless Frieza Beam is against an opponent of equal power.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hate to say it dude... but he blocks'em! Observo:

Freeza shoots vegeta and vegeta dies. Krillin, Gohan, and I think Dende and Piccolo are all behind Goku. Vegeta fires finger lasers SUPER fast. With one hands, goku knocks them all away, and they blast into the mountains and other rock formations behind and to the sides of him. Freeza says something like "Impressive that you were able to direct them all away from your friends."

Freeza laser was deflectable!

Best answers
I think that you all should calm down a bit, the game dosent have to be exactly like the show, but what your suggesting is cool.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He blocked a few, and then Frieza said "please." He took one to the chin with without a strain.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if the laser was blockable in primary fire it would be pointless the whole point behind primary fire is its super accurate and cant be blocked and does high damage where as the secondary fire shoots off alot but can be blocked

Best answers
i was just suggesting that maybe a laser sprite could be used instead of a ki ball sprite for the ki blast and renzoku attack =\

Best answers
hehehehe i love whoring finger laser and making fun of people who make huge arse kame's while i own them with a laser

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wait, we can block secondary fire? Wow, I've never done that, nor have I seen anyone do that. nvm..o_o

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have never seen it done either. I have however been hit by finger laser in secondary fire mode while blocking and still taken normal damage. If you can block it as you say, it isn't so bad, but I haven't seen it done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom