how do i turn into super saiyan?

Best answers
Hi people, i just downloaded the mod today and i played it by myself to test it, then i went onto net games and it wuz SICK! it wuz kinda confusing at first when u find sumone to kill with ur fireballs, but im not really sure how you turn into super saiyan? do u have to be on like a killing spree or sumthing? then u push a button and transforms? and how come everytime i hold 'e' down? he starts to rumble the ground? o yeah, i use vegeta btw. so reply a.s.a.p and if ur gonna be a jerk about this thead, dont bother replying.:S

Best answers
to turn ssj in normal unedited controlls i forgot what to call it since i`m so tired, you just hit z to transform and x to detransform but you must have like 1mill gohan 2mill goku+vegeta+bunch o` others and just look at the side when you have the mouse clicker on the dude because it says ssj pl next to it.

Best answers
thanks for replying, do u kno anything about melee attacking? i try to use melee to fight, i start to trace onto them i follow them around, but they always just blast me back, i asked some people in the game wut to do and they said to right click, i did that when i was up close to the enemy, but nuthing happens, sumtimes my guy throws like a kick but that's all, am i supposed to hold down right click? or juss repeatedly click it? and how do i prevent them from blasting me away everytime i go up close? and how do i do a strong attack up close?

Best answers
Arg!
When I want to go SSJ, you hear some kind of creepy music and then when he will be SSJ, ESF crashes!

Best answers
Originally posted by bram64
Arg!
When I want to go SSJ, you hear some kind of creepy music and then when he will be SSJ, ESF crashes!
your computer can handle the power of the ssj. :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
be sure that you have the graphics on opengl cause it doesnt support software mode

Best answers
To become an SSJ, you DO need to be on a killing spree to raise your power stroke, when it is near or at maximum, press the ascend button. You should descend sometimes if you need your different powers. Just to make it more specific.

Best answers
hahaha nice one slam ;) well you can prevent them from blasting you up close...YOU DONT GO UP TO THEM or learn how to move fast and half the stuff you want can`t do..i think..i`m not going back to read your message jkblck3 because i`m a lazy mo` fo`

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom