Fighting

Best answers
hey there, again well i was wondering..if in the next version of beta there should be like clothes getting tore up when your fighting because that`d be awesome..and like if you eat a bean your clothes wont come back but like your muscles will bulge then go back to normal i know that`d be hard to do but hey i`d be awesome, only like your shirt`ll rip off all the way because if you pants came off..yuck dude i`d be like killing myself right before his pants ripped off..that`d be sick as ****. well any way i`m outtie

Best answers
the cloths getting tore is hard man, think each time a bit is torn, the skin needs to change that mean it laggs

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wont happen not now not later

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why did you post this under the topic "fighting?"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Ultimate Vegeta
hey there, again well i was wondering..if in the next version of beta there should be like clothes getting tore up when your fighting because that`d be awesome
would asume thats why

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So he used the word, isn't that amazing? You sure are the observant one Hibiki. That is absolutely amazing, let me get the word out on your incredible abilities of visual perception. But before I puff you up too much, you do realize that the term "fighting" could also be applied to beams, melee, flaming, the cartoon in general, esf in general, or a personal issue. Also note that if I were to title something "Bunny" and then I started talking about loony toons, and I just happened to mention Bugs bunny, that wouldn't necessarily make the topic appropriate. You're a moderator, you can see where I am coming from.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But being the mod he should understand why it bugs me. He has to close threads all the time because they go totally off topic and become useless. With topics this vague it's hard to see where the author is coming from or where the participants will take it. It's harder to keep people on topic when it is that vague.

*YOUR THE ONE HIJACKING THE THREAD, NEXT TIME GETS A WARNING, HAVE A NICE DAY :D *
Cheeseman

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a topic isnt going off topic if it started out talking about one subject doesnt matter what the hell the title is

could be ARMS R B TEH 1337 and talk about anime

it dont mater what the title is because ur not reading just the titles ur reading the whole message

u dont discuss titles of topics u discusss whats in the topic

so i would apreacate u NOT telling what they can and cannot do :\

Best answers
I think the guys of esf should first do something to make the game more interesting!
It's already very interesting but...there are many things to change, aren't there?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
But being the mod he should understand why it bugs me. He has to close threads all the time because they go totally off topic and become useless. With topics this vague it's hard to see where the author is coming from or where the participants will take it. It's harder to keep people on topic when it is that vague.

*YOUR THE ONE HIJACKING THE THREAD, NEXT TIME GETS A WARNING, HAVE A NICE DAY :D *
Cheeseman

amen to that cheese

and just saying they should make it more interesting doesnt help anyone a whole lot

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I was going to tag a line onto my thread along the lines of "...and let's all sorts of stupid people like me take these off topic..." but I was too tired to move. Alright, I got the point. I'll back off.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-=BACK TO THE SUBJECT=- And there was a subject, I think it was "will your clothes get screwed up when you're damaged in future betas."

And I dunno, but I read somewhere else on the forums that there's some dude or a bunch of dudes working on a "battle-damaged" model pack thing, and eventually they'll put a thing in so that you switch to the battle-damaged model at certain HP. If it will work, or be used officially, I dunno, I'm just sayin what I hear.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It has been posted in the stickies that there will be no new player models. I don't think they're going to be accepting a set of models with red lines drawn on them (or even if they were more acceptable). Either way, switching at a certain HP would cause issues, as more characters will be able to regenerate in the future, and you've always got sensu beans to "grow" your clothes back.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The battle damaged models that I saw were much more than the same thing with "a bunch of red lines." You should checkem out they look really good.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
i think battle damage should happen when your hp is under 10(while your PL is draininig) since they are all weakened and what not just an idea:]

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But the problem is that this isn't the show. People wont sit there and stare at each other. If somebody in under 10 life they will be the immediate target of everyone on the opposing team. The skin would be under appreciated.

Best answers
I was always wonderin why in the hell my pl kept lowering when i was ssj and everything and my hp around 1. I would powerup a kame and my pl would go down and i`d like drop to the ground, in like esf before i had a bs with a friend and i shot the blast. his pl was lowering because of his low health. so i won it ;) but also one time me and some friends i met on a server we kept comiting suicide, righT? i got my pl up over a billion..not 2bill though somewhere up in 1bill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom