Can somebody help me?

Best answers
I have no idea how to fight with melee, i just downloaded the mod today and it's cool, yet confusing, somebody help me here? i kno when u trace a guy with ur melee and then when u get up close, u right click, i try this but nuthing happens, are you supposed to repeatedly click the right button? or hold it down or wut? these people on the esforces.com server r like killing me so badly with melee. so somebody PLZ reply a.s.a.p;(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there was a manual somewhere on the main page.I havent played esf in awhile but i will try to tell you off of memory.

First scrool to meele

second press primary fire:left click i think

you will start swooping over to the guy

when close enough press secondary fire:Right click i believe

then you kick the guy

try after hitting the guy if he is blocking try teleporting "T"

Best answers
I'm the king of melee.. ok
Left click on the person u wanna own..
Then a red box should appear around him..
Then left click again to swoop at him.
Hold or click right mouse and you will own him!
Then add some nifty little combo's like off the wall's and off the ceiling to kill him!

Best answers
If the melee does not work you should keep on trying.
Because sometimes it seems the melee has to "charge" or something like this.

Hold down "right mouse" while face the target!
And perhaps wait a little. ;)

Best answers
just join a game with only one person in it and ask him to teach you. Any good and decent ESF player will teach you, like they did with me. *Thanks to whoever tought me to melee* but i must say you have awakened a sleeping giant ;)

Best answers
Maybe your not close enough? Theres some awkward pauses sometimes with melee, when you both right click and nothing happens for a while, so try and move closer, or move in any direction and try again. Best thing I've found to do when that happens is to teleport to thier side and hit them.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Melee is pretty random right now. Sometimes you can left click and you wont dash... sometimes you can right click and it wont connect... sometimes when you hit someone you can't teleport right away, and sometimes you don't even hit them. If you can't hit somebody from the side, hit teleport a few times (to make sure it'll work) at the same time as you connect. Other than that know it is pretty random, so don't get too frustrated with it. It's random for everybody.

Best answers
Originally posted by esfn00b
just join a game with only one person in it and ask him to teach you. Any good and decent ESF player will teach you, like they did with me. *Thanks to whoever tought me to melee* but i must say you have awakened a sleeping giant ;)
me too. I was playing in a ESForces.com server for the first time and some guy saw that I was struggling with melee. He helped me and now I'm like 10x better. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom