Spirit Bomb

Best answers
do you think the team can make it so that like when goku gets to a certain pl as normal or sometin you can do the spirit bomb and turn ssj while doing it like in buu saga and android 15 movie, to neither make it more powerful or absorb it to make urself more powerful???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku's strong enough... does he really need some kind of super self strengthening technique? Plus when he did that he did it out of rage, he didn't know what he was doing. It's not really a standard kinda thing.

Best answers
well then forget the absorbing thing, how bout just making the bomb itself more powerful by going ssj while holding it or charging it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He can't continue to charge a spirit bomb as an SSJ, he can only throw it I think, maybe not even that. Because he can't use it when his heart is full of rage etc etc

Best answers
well when buu tried to catch it and succeeded, you hear goku go "GYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" and the spirit bomb got bigger and bigger until it just obliterated buu and he wa sin ssj2 mode when doing this. he powered down from SSJ3 once he got it at full power and threw it.

[EDIT] plus also think about when he absorbed it in that movie..it was only at half power when he went SSJ, then it got big really fast , but he just absrobed it after instead of throwing it.

Best answers
I dont understand one bit of what you siad Mystic.

This is what happened: Goku through the SB while in normal form. Buu through it back. Vegeta told Dende to wish for Goku's energy to be restored. Goku went SSJ2 to push the SB back. In this scenario Goku had already made the SB beofre he went SSJ.

What I think should happen is they should make the SB a bit stronger and to balance the game and be realistic Goku can only perform this move once per life.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Once per life, it should have a bigger explosion, but take longer to charge. It isn't the kind of attack you can just throw whenever you have 10 seconds lying around.

Best answers
i think there should be a more powerfull spirit bomb that you can only use as a super sayin, it uses all of your ki(if fully charged) and like a quarter of your health and takes a little longer to charge

Best answers
Originally posted by Morrone
I dont understand one bit of what you siad Mystic.

This is what happened: Goku through the SB while in normal form. Buu through it back. Vegeta told Dende to wish for Goku's energy to be restored. Goku went SSJ2 to push the SB back. In this scenario Goku had already made the SB beofre he went SSJ.

What I think should happen is they should make the SB a bit stronger and to balance the game and be realistic Goku can only perform this move once per life.
i never saw the episode i was just tellin wat i've heard lol now i feel like an idiot =\

Best answers
i think it would be good if he can use only once per life, but it got an infinite charge ... juste throw it when u think it's enough charged like he did in the show :D

Best answers
Originally posted by GeneralDrew
i think there should be a more powerfull spirit bomb that you can only use as a super sayin, it uses all of your ki(if fully charged) and like a quarter of your health and takes a little longer to charge
Do you ever listen before you talk?

O btw about the movie where Goku absorbs the spirit bomb it didnt get bigger when he went ssj and he didnt absorb it intentionally. You hear Krillin say "Goku what r u doing. u cant nake a spirit bomb whenyou are a super siayan you are fullof rage and anger." and because of his rage the spirit bomb is absorbed into him, not because it was his plan all along.

Best answers
i see what you mean i kinda explained it wrong,
i was trying to figure out a way to incorperate the buu spirit bomb in, not even sure if this would happen but as you charge an energy ball you would decend due to no energy and then the real spirit starts but then again this really isnt accurate to the show where he put energy in after the spirit bomb was launched

QSD

Best answers
other question about sb:

in namek saga he makes sb while frieza hits him, but he still holds the sb. why isn't this implended in esf? if u make a sb and get hit u lose it.
also in the series when one makes a beam he can end it, so it disapears again. can this also be implended?

Best answers
actually that is a good question, sometimes it would really hep if ur charging up for like a final flash at 30 mil pl, but ur in a too enclosed space so u gotta blow urself up. if u could end it it would be better

QSD

Best answers
idd, or when ur charging an attack and its past its line and suddenly u see a beam coming to u, ur beam will lose the ps cuz it isn't charged good yet so u die. but however if u could just decharge beam u can bs the incoming beam and still stand a chance

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why does the SB need to be stronger??Doesnt make sence.Isnt it strong enough already?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom