Power struggle.....

Best answers
Yea just wanna ask if there will be a easyer way to do them as in if you could make the beam header bigger so power struggle to be more efective and happen more often and yes haw abou5t when power struggle happens where the beams colide to form a big ki ball and the one who pumps more ki in it pushes it in the other player and the trail to becam bigger........

Best answers
That must be done , even in the how the beam headers are at least 2 times bigger than the trail.........

Best answers
sorry .....my keyboard..... i wanted to say...."..even in the show..."

Best answers
yea seriously, the heads of the beams now r like the same size as the trails. and some beams in the show didn't even really have heads, like the first time vegeta did the final flash as a SSJ it just came out as a mass of energy a big one may i add. the kamehameha wave in the cell/gohan ps b4 they collided was at least 4 times bigger then its trail, i think the team should make the heads a lot bigger

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude the final flash can beat any ps

Best answers
Yea and a cool thing would be for every character to have a one hit kill beam like goku has spirit bomb ; example: in dragon ball when piccolo fight "the god" in the tournament made a move named Mafuba and put "the god" in a bottle and swallow it ---------> now imagine Piccolo doing the a move in the game .... whould rock......

Best answers
rofl that';d actually be pretty hillarious to see!! I LIKE IT!!! put it in rofl. and killa or should i say goten the final flash doesn't win every ps cuz i've never won one with it. u run outta ki too fast and then ur screwed.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well that's the only way.....

Best answers
Its always what happens when you use final flash in a PS , it requires so much ki and doesnt compare in power to other attacks...

Special beam cannon always wins :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom