Melee tips

Best answers
Okie dokie. I just tried this game out today since I am an avid fps and dbz fan. I got the hang of hittin the guy and shootin while he's down, ala android's 17%18 against future gohan. But I'm havin a tough time adjusting to the controls.:S

First of all, I see a lot of people runnning along the ground then jumping really high, really fast. It's not a normal jump to my knowledge, and they arent flying because they come back down.

Second, how do u cancel a rush? I've doen it before, but I cant do it onsistently. It seems to be effective when someone rushes at me, then cancels, then teleports behind my ass to kick it.:shocked:

Third, when I rush at a person rushing at me, I ALWAYS, end up getting smacked back like a donkey. Does this have to do with when to press the right mouse button? Soemone told me they just hold it down, but no matter what, I always ended up getting hit. Does this have to do with ki power, or the distance you travelled during the rush?

Another thing, wtf is the point of descending your transformation?! O_O

Best answers
the point of that is that when some guy (I consider it lame but, what do I know...) flies at you when you start transforming to melee you. So, you press descend, block, and melee him back. otherwise you would get meleed, ki-blasted and all the rest.

And when you are descended, you are weaker (duh!), so you get more PL gain from hitting someone.

To jump really high, you just have do hold the jump key.

I think your problem with melee has something to do with you having a higher ping than the other guy, but I haven't seen it 100% confirmed yet.

Best answers
ok, the rushing thing, it's real name is swoop :p you swoop by clicking left-click, stop by clicking left-click again! (i.e. when you start swooping DON'T HOLD left-click)
and i think the swoop stops autmatically when you are near the guy you are targeting.

ur problem i think it's your ping. when you have a higher ping, there is a delay in the cmmunication between you and the server, so when you strike a player head on, and he is attacking as well, the server thinks that he hit you before you did. that's why you always get smacked back.
for hints.. see my melee guide!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom