Goku's Moves

Best answers
ok i know what your all gonna say even before i type this "goku is already the most powerfil person....blah blah blah" but in my opinion i like how if i'm another character when i got ssj i gain some moves this makes me look forward to asending...but with goku the only reason i look forward to assending is so that i can teleport more and not have to charge up every 5 seconds...i think they should at least give him a move to replace the spirtbomb or give him the super spirit bomb like they say in the updated outline
and the kame torpedos but al i really want is for him to at least get one move to replace spirtbomb no matter what it is...

and in beta 2 if they have multi trans they should have the super kamehameha that would satisfiy me

ps: i like some of the fellow members idea of when your charging the sb you should be able to charge it still while getting hit and the ony thing that can stop you from charging it is you if you run outta health from being hit to much

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:idea:Maybe Gokus new move should be Juebi Kamehameha:idea:;D

Best answers
kaioken would suck cause 1 he does it regualr and 2 we need moes for ssj not regular...regualr is fine

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So you can use the Juebi Kamehameha That will work great for SSJ.

Best answers
err isnt turbo like the kaoken?
but you can use it longer?

i really want one cool move.
mabe instant transmission, because he did learn that right after he went ssj in the cell saga.

when you instant transmission it takes half of your ki and a map screen comes up, and it asks you were you want to go/
you just click on the arena and click done and you shoudl beable to do that.

or you can do a random one jsut when you use it it teleports you randomly around the map.

but i like the first one better.

Best answers
Yeah, i was thinking maybe something like doing instant transmission while charging a kamehameha, as he does that to Cell, but that would probably give an unfair advantage to whomever was playing as Goku.

Best answers
Rght now the kamehameha is already more powerful than the Final Flash, imagine ho much more powerful a chou kamehameha would be.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Juebi Kamehameha is a kamehameha that is much more powerful the the regular Kamehameha. Goku used in GT when he was SSJ4 I think. I know it was used in GT.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They don't follow the show as it is. No character can zanzoken while charging a beam, but they gave it to Goku because he was able to use instant transmission in his fight against Pikkon. Instant Transmission is totally different from zanzokening, but whatever. Regardless, they aren't giving him a super spirit bomb, they are giving him a weaker spirit bomb, and that one should goa way when he hits SSJ too. Really Goku doesn't have very many moves on the show. Kamehameha is his staple, and the rest of the time he is almost always using melee. Being able to zanzoken while charing attacks is a big enough advantage.

And they will NOT be implamenting attacks from GT at ANY point in production. It is plastered all over the forums. There will not be an SSJ4 either. Furthermore the kamehameha as it is can take out half of Cell_Day when fully charged at 4,000,000 PL. He doesn't need a stronger spam attack.

Best answers
I didn't know Goku could teleport while charging an attack, i've only ever used him once and it was only for 5 minutes as i got sick of him. There was no real challenge when playing as Goku so i never bothered to find out all of his abilities.

Best answers
hey y not give him the Super Kaioken.. he only used it like twice in the otherworld tournament but u could maybe give him the super kaioken, then give him another kamehameha that can only be accessed by using the super kaioken which drains a lot of ki or life and then wen he fires it, it can be a bigass beam with devastating damage that leaves him vulnerable to attack for like 3 seconds after he fires it.

Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
Furthermore the kamehameha as it is can take out half of Cell_Day when fully charged at 4,000,000 PL. He doesn't need a stronger spam attack.
I agree with that statement/fact and dont think they should add a super kamehameha...that is just total overkill.

Best answers
hm....i think a good idea of future meha's is that the dmg of the meha stay the same or move SLIGHTLY up in powerlevel or else itll be the the most bigass pain in THE ass for all characters.....

Best answers
i want a super meha!!!! it'd just looks so hot to see 2 super meha's in a ps with a bigass ball in the center like the one in the cellgames.

Best answers
Granted, that would look cool, but think about it. The kamehameha is so powerful as it stands right now, that if they were to add a super kamehameha to the game, it would be whored out even more than the normal kamehameha is right now. You'd have one guy, flying at the top of the map, charging and shooting super meha's into the middle of the map for easy kills. Total overkill.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kioken and Super Kioken have been discussed and refuted. You already have turbo. Just pretend Goku is always using Kioken like he is on the show. Draining life would not be a significant tradeoff for the same reason that Final Shine would be "whored." Goku is fast enough as he is now as an SSj. If you want more speed try Buu or Krillin, but we don't need a bunch more people playing Goku so they can hit kioken and turbo and blow up the map. They already do that.

Best answers
Sonic Boyster chill out and quit acting like a n00b dude, thats uncool.

calm your ass down before a fight breaks out.
and no flaming

Best answers
well a super powerful kamehameha maybe can be made so that u cant blow it up whenever u want like the other beams, so it has to hit something to blow up. or maybe you could only use it in a ps...like when goku and vegeta had the gallit gun/ kamehameha ps on earth goku shot a kamehameha but then upgraded to kaioken times 3 or 4 or some number and another ball shot out in the same beam making it more powerful and it pwn'd vegeta. maybe you can make it so that if u get into a ps with ur kamehameha and ur pl is high enough u can do like a super kaioken then the super kamehameha can be selected during the ps and u can destory ur opponent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom