Special beam cannon

Special beam cannon should be attached.

• Yes it should!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No it shouldn't!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
Who likes that the special beam detaches from piccolo?

I've never seen it detach in the show only in like one episode were he sent it through someones chest(no not radits) Well i think it would be better if it was connected to him and when he fired it, it wouldnt bedn but would pack quite a punch.

I think this will be interesting I already know some of the answers that are gona come in but they dont matter to me i want to know what most of the public thinks.

Best answers
it shouldn't, cuz its a "beam" cannon therefore its a continous stream of energy coming form his fingers not a blast cannon like the big bang. in the show its always attached to his fingers, and he can continue putting energy into it.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So you mean it should?

It needs to be attached to his finger so he has something decent to struggle with, but I think it should be faster, so that he is not left sitting in mid air while someone rains down ki blasts at him.

Best answers
Special beam cannon is just the american name.
I think it should be attached to his fingers and i agree that it should move faster too so hes not left unfairly vunerable.

Best answers
Considering the level of power that the attack has it should require piccolo to hold the beam and concentrate once fired..

The attack needs some buffing once its attached but other than that its a good idea to attach it....

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
at first i was against this, but then i realized, piccolo really has nothing to PS with so maybe attaching the beam would be a good thing. and for the ball attack, i suppose the gekiroutsukodan(forgive me for my horrible spelling, i only remember the first five letters and how i tried to pronounce it)
could work.

Best answers
yeah

attach SBC

and later beta's add his genkishotan (<- extramly bad spelled) attack

Best answers
attach SBC

and later beta's add his genkishotan (<- extramly bad spelled) attack
so we are all in agreemant here, lets just hope the teams decides to act on it. Please team, please........

Best answers
its obvios it will be fixed if u look at the 1.1 outline, and when the hell is that comming out it seems liek its benn forever since they said it was comming out?

Best answers
Actually the attachment of Special beam cannon or (SBC) is listed under the OPTIONAL Heading in the outline along with much of the other things that people rant about..

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Attach it and you take away any advantage picolo had. SBC is piccolo's only useful attack. Masenko is worthless, and Scattershot quickly only becomes useful if your opponent is on the ground because ki balls are easily reflected. I hate that it's being attatched because it's going to leave him painfully vulnerable. The only way to make it attachted and fair would be to make it so fast that it can cross the entire WC map grid in about 1 sec. Otherwise he's just gonna get pounded into the ground every time he tries to use it. It'd be like trying to charge a KWave in the middle of the map, only it'd be a weaker attack.

-Karrde-

QSD

Best answers
why is it purple? in the raditz saga it was yellow, we're at android saga atm, could be it changed

Best answers
i think it should stay the way it is

all of you people are just whining because you got schooled by it

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
well... now we need a responds from the ESF makers! what they think about it

Best answers
Actually i didnt get "schooled" by it .. I play as piccolo..

Dont accuse people of things you know nothing about.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For the sake of balance I hope they speed the beam up when they attach it. I only support SBC attaching cause it's a matter of accuracy to the show.

Best answers
I like that it detaches form Piccolo. Though I don't play Piccolo (ever) it is better that way because more people can snipe better, it's easier to fight people with, and it's one advantage that Piccolo has over Goku or Vegeta. Keep it the way it is.

Best answers
Please don't yell at me if this was posted above, i didnt felel ike reading all of it :p

I've voted for it to be Attached

I think the reason why it's unattached is because it has never turned in the series and it would look really funky if it did make a turn

That and from what i felt liek reading, it went really slow which is another reason why it was probally detached :\

Yeah, anyways i tihnk it should be attached and made somewhat faster so evens it out......

Best answers
Well..I believe its fine the way it is because Piccolo can't turn his blast around or control it so you have plenty of time to avoid it with a teleport, fall, ect.

100% A-Okay with me :p

Ps:This is kinda my first post not including my retardation in the past...:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom