2 on 1 is fun

Best answers
Well i was just wondering. For me taking more then one person is well fun. But what i hate (whitch im not complaining) is the locking on thingy.

If they didnt have that well its would be easyer to take on more people. But then melee would take less skill to use. So then its would be too easy to use melee. Well anyways im just saying is there should (or shouldnt cause it might make beams happen rarely) be swooping without locking on. Or at least when you lock on you can not only hit the person your lock on to. But others as well. Would that be good or not? Well to me this is important to know cause ive been wondering if it will make the game funner or easy and boring.

Best answers
yeah 2 on 1 is fun. and when you beat them you feel great!!!
IMO if you can't take 2 on 1 u are not a good player!

anyways .. u can already hit someone else other than the one ur locking on.
i think they should add "lock on the last person who meleed me" for quick locking. and i don't think it would make melee easier, it would make a bit more reasonable.. :talk:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The goodness of 2 on 1 is dependant on how good your enemies are. And that can vary greatly. You can have two guys way better than you, two guys way worse, one guy better n one guy worse, two guys just as good as you, one guy as good as you one guy worse..

You get the idea. Some of those situations are cool (namely the ones where you kick their ass) but sometimes you'll get owned 2 on 1 and it isn't fun at all.

You cant really say "If you can't win at 2v1.. you suck" cause it's like "If you can't win at 1v1... you suck." that isn't true at all... its all about ur opponents.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe, I had a 5 on 1 for about 45 seconds on one server when I was the only one on blue. It was cool just to watch like 3 of them fired generic ki beams at me while one fired blasts and one chased me around. I was actually holding my own for the last 30 seconds, but these guys weren't exactly the "best" on the market. It was still a really cool experience, reminded me of the movies, like that one where Gohan took on those 4 enemies at the same time who knocked him around and through buildings... hell if I know which one it was. After Cell.

Best answers
Noobs get annoying at times.. too easy even with 4 on 1, now if it was like majin, sonic and hokti... that would be interesting :)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh... I think the only person who could defeat that combonation would be the fusion of all 3.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [ZF]Vegeta
No 3 on 1 makes you good if you win :)
you have never took on 3 on 1 in your life.2 on 1 is perfect i like how you knock 1 person away the other comes you block and knock the **** out of themI once fought 5 people and i whooped all of there asses but only 1 could actually hit me:p

Best answers
i've taken on 7v1 b4 wen everyone decided to join blue for like 2 mins. i think its sometimes easier to be a 1 man team cuz everyone u see is an enemy so it dont matter who yer shootin at. wen ppl take me 7v1 i usually just focus on 2 or 3 and just mellee the others to the side while i pick on my prey. or u can just fire a lot of powerful beams into a swarm of them and get like 5 kills =)

Best answers
Heh, only reason I could see to get mad at 1 Vs. X is if it's a FFA server... Teamplay servers it does'nt bother me so much.

Cause I like bailing out my teamates when they're in trouble and hope they do the same for me, but I know that sometimes this mentality is on the other team so...

Anywho, i pay the piper. ^^;;

But personally, I can't see why people would even get mad at dying. =\

Best answers
7 on 1 .. aaa ha hah a yeah right, you own them?!?!? a ja aa jja .... yeah i was fought 15 on 1 ... i kicked their asses so baad ...cmon ... just playing agasint one really good fighter can keep you very busy 15 on 1 you or 7 on 1 ... one blast even as you say from a noob such as a kame would kill you in less than 3 seconds ... i just love when you all start trying to top each other ... its started fine w 2 on 1 then 3 on 1 next thing you know ... 7 on 1 ... oooookay ... sure. ... :talk: :talk: :fight: :talk: ;D

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have to understand that when it is like 5 on 1 or 7 on one they aren't all powering up special attacks. In my cases I was taken out by a couple of kamas but then I targetted and started chasing those people while everyone else was behind me.

Best answers
Hmmm...what happens when 20 noobs are stuck in a topic...

*looks up at post

O, so thats what happens

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Urge to kill... rising...

Best answers
Well the only reason all of us can take on multiple groups of people is because there all noobs. There is no such thing of a elite who can take on 7 elites. And by the way. Ive only got 1 responce to what i posted lol.

Anyways theres no point bragging about beating mutiple groups of people. because the people you beat are all.... guess(noobs).

I have to admit its fun takeing down multiple noobs...BUT its better to fight 1 elite than to knock down 10 noobs.

Best answers
yeah but if you manage to stand (not neccesarly win, just don't whine and go "don't ****in double team you !@#$ !@$@#$" ) against two elites .. well, maybe they will beat you, but it's not a bad thing at all, it gives you more experience, you learn some new stuff! (like saiyans!! the more you fight the stronger you get!!!!!! lol ..) anyway, but even if they beat ou, it's still fun! if they are super strong then you might feel great just if you touch on of them!! :p (like when trunks hit the androids with his .. umm .. what was it? finishing buster? in the special!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom