Gohan wiping out the whole map??

Best answers
I heard about Gohan wiping out the whole map with Energy Shield? How is this possible?

Best answers
get about 2-3 full kame's in that thing and you will take out the map no problem....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If people fire lots of powerful attacks at his shield, the shield attack will be massively powerful, since the power of those attacks is absorbed and vented into the shield attack. Enough, and the whole map gets nuked.

Best answers
Originally posted by Hitokiri
If people fire lots of powerful attacks at his shield, the shield attack will be massively powerful, since the power of those attacks is absorbed and vented into the shield attack. Enough, and the whole map gets nuked.
So for this to work I gotta power up my shield with attacks and then I can attack with the shield? I'm assuming I can attack with the right mouse button.

Best answers
Yea, but when you're getting ready to 'Fire' the shield, it temporarily drops... Meaning you can be hurt by attacks, Melee'd, etc.

Just FYI. ^^

Best answers
Yea That Sheild Ownz, Just Shove Final Flashes Kame's or Bigbangs, ect and ull own all

Best answers
If you have big bangs and final flash you must already be power full enough to take out the map anyway so the shield wont matter much.

Scruffie

S
Yeah, but you can't fire attacks into your own shield. And even if you could, Gohan can't fire Big Bangs or Final Flashes.

Its mostly good for throwing the shield up when someone shoots something hella powerful at you. Like if a Final Flash is flying at you, you use shield, then throw it back at them. With a tiny bit more power...

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...does anyone recall Gohan actually absorbing and releasing attacks that way on the show? I just realized I've never seen him do that... on the show it is much closer to BFP's version (the angry gohan attack), which damages enemies and prevents attacks from touching him. This shield is... erm, weird?

Either way I think it should cause a block struggle if Gohan's opponent is of a much higher power level.

Best answers
Yea, he does... Trying to think of the episode... erm, I'll get back to ya on this one but I'm pretty sure it does shoot something out..

Best answers
Garlic Junior episodes, he launches the shield at the star

Best answers
Yes its very easy to kill everyone on the server with the shield attack, but its even easier to get around the shield. If you cant figure out how to kill the person in the shield, then its your dumbass that let the guy blow up the map ( problay me firing off the shield attack also ^_^ ). The shield absorbs the attacks that directly hit the shield. If you move your beam a bit to the left, right, or what ever direction you want, and let it blow up near the shield, I can gurantee you that it will hurt that person in the shield and wont add to the shields power. How about some disc into the shield, or maybe a eye/finger laser. I think you get what I mean. Anyways, the ammount of damage it can absorb before you run outta ki is decreased in the upcoming patch, but then again if your pl is 5 x higher than everyone else already this isnt going to matter. But you shouldn't complain, the shield is balanced.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Valkyrie Alpha
Yes its very easy to kill everyone on the server with the shield attack, but its even easier to get around the shield. If you cant figure out how to kill the person in the shield, then its your dumbass that let the guy blow up the map ( problay me firing off the shield attack also ^_^ ). The shield absorbs the attacks that directly hit the shield. If you move your beam a bit to the left, right, or what ever direction you want, and let it blow up near the shield, I can gurantee you that it will hurt that person in the shield and wont add to the shields power. How about some disc into the shield, or maybe a eye/finger laser. I think you get what I mean. Anyways, the ammount of damage it can absorb before you run outta ki is decreased in the upcoming patch, but then again if your pl is 5 x higher than everyone else already this isnt going to matter. But you shouldn't complain, the shield is balanced.
yep thats what i do i throw a final flash near the shield and its over before he even started:p

Best answers
But it is harder when you can't see the shield (got that problem on one of my 2 computers) then you have to wain't and see if you are nexst to the shield or already in.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u also know that u can actualy melee through the shield if u hit it just right

and emeka650 u sig is too long just keeps going and going get rid of all that useless text

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
u also know that u can actualy melee through the shield if u hit it just right

and emeka650 u sig is too long just keeps going and going get rid of all that useless text
lol never hibiki i thought really hard about those.I may remove 1 or 2:p LOl i once meeled through it i thought it was a bug

Best answers
i just make a ki blob on a wall if the person is near it or disk him finger laser him or just fire a beam and detonate it next to him.. only time i use shield is if im gettin like a 5v1 i'll put it up for a while till i think of a way out of the mess

Best answers
.. only time i use shield is if im gettin like a 5v1 i'll put it up for a while till i think of a way out of the mess
Which usually ends up in u thinking you've found a way out of the mess and letting ur shield down and BAM I kick u in the face or blow u to tiny bits.... lol :talk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom