well sinds i can't have warez talkin

Best answers
well i can't have warez talkin and don't want to be banned but if u wanne know some things like where to find dbz eps just send me an e-mail so the forum is keeped out of it Greetz Grounded
[email protected]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Posted by Pommy who deleted his post
Edited by moderators

more words of shampoo
*look anouther moron*

*Best not to quote illegal text Tep . . .*
*Cuc*

Best answers
"well i can't have warez talkin and don't want to be banned but if u wanne know some things like where to find dbz eps just send me an e-mail so the forum is keeped out of it Greetz Grounded
[email protected]"

All of this is about Warez, as you are talking about downloading the episodes of DBZ for free, which in the eyes of the law is illegal and is in other words is "WAREZ"

So as Prozac said "Look a Moron"

Yes thats you Grounded.
Oh and another thing this isn't a ESF Chat topic so i have a feeling it will be closed/moved/deleted and i have my fingers crossed that you get banned from the forums...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Pommy
You see. I dled all the dbz episodes from kazaa. Its not warez its 'file sharing'. k? Type in dbz ###. ### meaning episode number.
:warning: Warning for you :warning:

no warez talk
and NO discussions about the definition of warez!!!

...deleting your post doesn´t save you from a warning

@grounded:
if i see another thread from you about downloading things you don´t have the copyright for, you will get a warning too

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*steps in

No firefly, he will get a ban, since he was asked not to do so last time he asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom