PDA

View Full Version : Whos the best sig maker?

Marauder
Jan 27th, 2003, 05:17 PM
topic:WHOS THE BEST ^^

*EDIT*because of all the complaints:
whos your FAVORET?
^_^

Ryoko
Jan 27th, 2003, 05:25 PM
I do not know, why don't you tell us? Or make a poll :x

Naz
Jan 27th, 2003, 05:27 PM
many will say this will cause a flamewar... it's been done several times in the past... however.. I do have an opinion about it, from all work I've seen I like raven's work best,

http://**************.co.uk/nessajaportfolio/ravensig.bmp
http://**************.co.uk/nessajaportfolio/ravensig4.bmp
http://**************.co.uk/nessajaportfolio/ravensig5.bmp
http://**************.co.uk/nessajaportfolio/projectraven.bmp

I haven't seen anyone who could even compare...

on this forum my fav's are lightscream megasaxon tim futile miraiprince lee spit spin ryoko, a few more but I don't really have the time to sum up all the names.

grtz Naz

Marauder
Jan 27th, 2003, 05:29 PM
nice....
i LOVE Ryoko's Work most
"pets Ryoko gently"
^_^
and i hope it wont become a flamwar :/

VivaLaPineapple
Jan 27th, 2003, 06:19 PM
there really isnt a competion in that depratment its light scream

Naz
Jan 27th, 2003, 07:06 PM
it's been a while since I last seen his stuff, but yea he's good, I like raven better though

owa
Jan 27th, 2003, 08:20 PM
Nazghul is my fav, Spit,Ryoko,Orion,and Light-scream are close behine (in no particular order)

But ya expect this to be closed, mine was, although if no one flames or spams I'd assume it'd stay open, I hope it does, I'd liek to see who people like.

GhostfaceKillah
Jan 27th, 2003, 08:57 PM
what about me??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

personally, i like all of Nazghul's work, Ryoko is equally good also

Marauder
Jan 27th, 2003, 09:31 PM
oh yeah, btw,love the new sig naz ;)

[SAS]Orion
Jan 27th, 2003, 09:33 PM
I don't really care o.O

Sure, there's a lot of people better than me, but I just stick to my own pace and take it from there.

Marauder
Jan 27th, 2003, 09:35 PM
oops, heh, i like your work too Orion ^_^
u pwn me:)

TimTheEnchantor
Jan 27th, 2003, 10:33 PM
Art isnt a race to see who is best, some are more creative than others, what it all comes down to is your themes. Everyone has a different "type" of art. But art isn't meant to be who is the best, it is meant for expression, if your in it for the fame and glory, then you wont get much respect from the elder's of the community.

I can tell you personally, back in the day I was all about "i'm making it to get noticed and recognized" well my whole view has changed. Everyone here has great art, whether new or pro. Depends on your taste.

Everyone is my favorite. Nothing more, nothing less.

Futile
Jan 27th, 2003, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by TimTheEnchantor
Art isnt a race to see who is best, some are more creative than others, what it all comes down to is your themes. Everyone has a different "type" of art. But art isn't meant to be who is the best, it is meant for expression, if your in it for the fame and glory, then you wont get much respect from the elder's of the community.

I can tell you personally, back in the day I was all about "i'm making it to get noticed and recognized" well my whole view has changed. Everyone here has great art, whether new or pro. Depends on your taste.

Everyone is my favorite. Nothing more, nothing less.

True true.

Topics such as this only desecrate art and should be closed. You have to realize that no one can even be proven to be the best. I think Gundam Wing said it best...for one to be the best then all must consider him/her to be the best. That obviously isn't the case so just get off it.

Jan 27th, 2003, 10:44 PM
Futiles work is awsome... He's got my vote

daniel86
Jan 27th, 2003, 10:50 PM
I also agree with you TimTheEnchantor

But i think the ones from Raven looks very very very kewl!

TimTheEnchantor
Jan 27th, 2003, 10:52 PM
No doubt, I like everyone's art.

LiteNET
Jan 27th, 2003, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by 1m4 0wn y0 455
there really isnt a competion in that depratment its light scream

w00t vote for me lol. i gotat start imaging again then i'll show ya all lol.

ohh yea my fav is a tie betweem im4 and spin

DiebytheSword
Jan 27th, 2003, 11:16 PM
I like a lot of your work

I like Megasaxon's, SPiN's and Lightscream's the best but every one does a real good job.

koblano
Jan 27th, 2003, 11:20 PM
I like Lights. Ryoko is kool but i not into the whole grunge thing. But i liked his old style. I also liek Naz.

Vegeta's Briefs
Jan 28th, 2003, 03:11 AM
SSJ_ReNe (but I don't think he makes sigs for other people), AreKu, Ryoko, and Koblano are the best in my opinion. Evil_Trunks and Orion are second best.

DeathBox
Jan 28th, 2003, 03:26 AM
I really like Tim the Enchanter's work. Futiles is awesome, too. SSJ_Rene got my vote for pictures.

And i agree with Tim, art shouldn't be made for money milking, or isnt a race or competition, it should be used to express emotions. When you've mastered your work with emotion, your a true artist.

sonic834
Jan 28th, 2003, 04:27 AM
me :D :p

MrDomino
Jan 28th, 2003, 06:01 AM
I think that the spirit of competition is good, it trains you to be better, in both your failure and success. However, saying that a person is "greatest" or "best" is dangerous for several reasons. First, because humility is a virtue and feeding one's ego does nothing more than make one look stupid. Second, no matter how good your are or will be, there is always someone better. And most likely it's several people. Which is why it is ultimately more important to always push yourself, always practice and experiment, because that's the only way to get better, and you always can get better.

koblano
Jan 28th, 2003, 06:40 AM
Koblano's on the verge of a new style...and me likes it!!!

DiebytheSword
Jan 28th, 2003, 06:43 AM
Very good point Mr. Domino . . . that's why I only said I liked and had favorites . . . art is too objective to say best (or better) IMO.

Mewtwo
Jan 28th, 2003, 06:58 AM
I like Nazghul's, Light Scream's and bahh there are just so many I can't make any single choice.

Marauder
Jan 28th, 2003, 07:26 AM
mean while i see no flaming, this is good :)

LiteNET
Jan 28th, 2003, 07:33 AM
w00t let the wars begin lol

i think lee sucks at all his :p

suicidal_maniac
Jan 28th, 2003, 03:59 PM
My personal fav's are Light-Scream, lee, Nazghul and Judge.

*edit* Oh yeah Spin and Spit pwn too.

w00t 400 POSTS!!!!
/me runs around and screams!!!

MEGGEDO
Jan 28th, 2003, 10:33 PM
Ravens is good, i also like ryoko's work and macro-gamer, i could go on but that would be to much.

Macro-Gamer
Jan 28th, 2003, 10:34 PM
I don't think you can say thiers a "best" sig maker, but there are many good ones.

sonic834
Jan 28th, 2003, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Light Scream
w00t let the wars begin lol

i think lee sucks at all his :p

well ive only been using photoshop for like 3 days now...

D=

and topics on whos the best are always misjudged on this forum, mainly because not everyone sees everyones sig as much as others, one person may be friends with another, or one may have made a sig for somebody.

Marauder
Jan 29th, 2003, 08:06 AM
i think he was joking cause your sig is nice ^_^

LiteNET
Jan 29th, 2003, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by sonic834
well ive only been using photoshop for like 3 days now...

D=

and topics on whos the best are always misjudged on this forum, mainly because not everyone sees everyones sig as much as others, one person may be friends with another, or one may have made a sig for somebody.

lol your a nob man lol read my post again lol

Evil_Trunks
Jan 29th, 2003, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Vegeta's Briefs
SSJ_ReNe (but I don't think he makes sigs for other people), AreKu, Ryoko, and Koblano are the best in my opinion. Evil_Trunks and Orion are second best.

Oh my god, I got voted for. I couldn't fathom that anyone would even mention my name. /me huggles Vegeta's Briefs.

There are so many talented artists on here. It is so hard to name a favorite. All of you have exceptional work. But if I had to choose I would have to pick Ryoko and Hsu. I don't think any mentioned Hsu but all his sigs are amazing.

Ryoko
Jan 29th, 2003, 06:12 PM
Yes, Hsu is really talented ^.^

Jan 29th, 2003, 07:22 PM
I also thing Macro gamer and Sonic and Nazghul (Sp?) Work is awsome... So many talented people in here.... I'm not one of them haha!

Marauder
Jan 29th, 2003, 07:26 PM
yeah hsu is really good, to bad he hardly shows his work :/

Jan 29th, 2003, 07:32 PM
Hsu you is good? I've never seen any of his work.. HSU SHOW ME WORK DAMNIT! :p I think I've seen one peice, but maybe not. :cry:

greentaco
Jan 30th, 2003, 02:58 AM
Because I don't want to pick favorites, I'll say that I rule!! :D

VivaLaPineapple
Jan 30th, 2003, 04:30 AM
these opinions r all based on name value, i used to have name value :scared:

::looks around and then runs back to where ever he came from::

Hsu
Feb 9th, 2003, 07:40 AM
I dont show my work because I have think to make those threads is just spam in my eyes.. but that is just me. Also I made a few threads with my work a LONG time ago and only three or four people posted comments. I may have more stuff to post because I start collage for computer graphics in april.

ph34r t3h Cute
Feb 9th, 2003, 07:45 AM
my ones are Ryoko, orion, and hsu

I like ryokos cos the anim gal ryoko is great, plus the animation he is adding is really makeing them look cool

Orions ones are cool, he does a good grudge efx

Hsus have been very cool, the one he has now is sweet, and his old cowboy bebop one was also good

Marauder
Feb 9th, 2003, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Hsu
I dont show my work because I have think to make those threads is just spam in my eyes.. but that is just me. Also I made a few threads with my work a LONG time ago and only three or four people posted comments. I may have more stuff to post because I start collage for computer graphics in april.

well,, if its just spam then why dont you post it on off-topic :/
i wanna c more of your work ^^

almostdeleted
Feb 9th, 2003, 06:16 PM
favos are:

Naz
Prowler
Timtheenchantor
light scream

Babi
Jul 27th, 2004, 02:14 AM
what ARe We Talkin About

Sesshoumaru
Jul 27th, 2004, 02:15 AM
SaKuMa is the best to me

Optimus Prime
Jul 27th, 2004, 02:21 AM
what ARe We Talkin About
You have now revived something like 4 or 5 dead threads in this section, and I don't know why nothing has been done about it. Warning for reviving dead threads. :warning:

- Closed