whos your FAVORET?
^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do not know, why don't you tell us? Or make a poll :x

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
many will say this will cause a flamewar... it's been done several times in the past... however.. I do have an opinion about it, from all work I've seen I like raven's work best,

I haven't seen anyone who could even compare...

on this forum my fav's are lightscream megasaxon tim futile miraiprince lee spit spin ryoko, a few more but I don't really have the time to sum up all the names.

grtz Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice....
i LOVE Ryoko's Work most
"pets Ryoko gently"
^_^
and i hope it wont become a flamwar :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there really isnt a competion in that depratment its light scream

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's been a while since I last seen his stuff, but yea he's good, I like raven better though

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nazghul is my fav, Spit,Ryoko,Orion,and Light-scream are close behine (in no particular order)

But ya expect this to be closed, mine was, although if no one flames or spams I'd assume it'd stay open, I hope it does, I'd liek to see who people like.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what about me??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

personally, i like all of Nazghul's work, Ryoko is equally good also

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't really care o_O

Sure, there's a lot of people better than me, but I just stick to my own pace and take it from there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oops, heh, i like your work too Orion ^_^
u pwn me:)

Best answers
Art isnt a race to see who is best, some are more creative than others, what it all comes down to is your themes. Everyone has a different "type" of art. But art isn't meant to be who is the best, it is meant for expression, if your in it for the fame and glory, then you wont get much respect from the elder's of the community.

I can tell you personally, back in the day I was all about "i'm making it to get noticed and recognized" well my whole view has changed. Everyone here has great art, whether new or pro. Depends on your taste.

Everyone is my favorite. Nothing more, nothing less.

Best answers
Originally posted by TimTheEnchantor
Art isnt a race to see who is best, some are more creative than others, what it all comes down to is your themes. Everyone has a different "type" of art. But art isn't meant to be who is the best, it is meant for expression, if your in it for the fame and glory, then you wont get much respect from the elder's of the community.

I can tell you personally, back in the day I was all about "i'm making it to get noticed and recognized" well my whole view has changed. Everyone here has great art, whether new or pro. Depends on your taste.

Everyone is my favorite. Nothing more, nothing less.
True true.

Topics such as this only desecrate art and should be closed. You have to realize that no one can even be proven to be the best. I think Gundam Wing said it best...for one to be the best then all must consider him/her to be the best. That obviously isn't the case so just get off it.

Best answers
I also agree with you TimTheEnchantor

But i think the ones from Raven looks very very very kewl!

Retired
Best answers
Originally posted by 1m4 0wn y0 455
there really isnt a competion in that depratment its light scream

w00t vote for me lol. i gotat start imaging again then i'll show ya all lol.

ohh yea my fav is a tie betweem im4 and spin

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like a lot of your work

I like Megasaxon's, SPiN's and Lightscream's the best but every one does a real good job.

Best answers
I like Lights. Ryoko is kool but i not into the whole grunge thing. But i liked his old style. I also liek Naz.

Best answers
SSJ_ReNe (but I don't think he makes sigs for other people), AreKu, Ryoko, and Koblano are the best in my opinion. Evil_Trunks and Orion are second best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom