something wrong

Best answers
i have a problem with the mod for half life counter strike. i installed right,but in the i will be playing and it will exit out of the game for no reason. then i try to go back in and it just says that counter strike has an error.

Best answers
Are you talking about playing Counter-strike or are you saying you installed ESF on the Counter-strike retail..?

And what are your comp specs..

Best answers
i am say that i hab\ve installed the mod and when i play a game i created or joind it kicks me out of the game and want let me back in untill i restart my computer and then i dose it again. i have allready reinstalled the game and update for it and the mod to try and stop it but it did not.

Best answers
software mode? do u mean in custom game.

add also now there is another problem it says that i have and out dated version. which i have the only one from yalls site in to fileplanet.com. When i use the dragonmod z mod i did not have a problem like this but it was not as good as this mod so i quit and then i feel bad about this that is dosent work i dont know if the file from fileplanet is bad or what but please help me

thanx you

Best answers
I mean in graphics options. Make sure you're using OpenGL or whatever your card supports.

Best answers
ok man thax i will try that tomorrow and post what happen thanx alot man and have a nice night

Best answers
hi man thanx you very much it works now the tip was good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom