Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HEY I GOT THIS FRIEND WHO HAS HALF LIFE COUNTER STRIKE BRAND NEW HE HASN'T EVEN OPEN IT SO IM TAKING A CHANCE HE'S GONNA LET ME BORROW IT SO IM GOING TO INSTALL IT HE BOUGHT IT ON 1/28/03 TODAY SO TOMMOROW 29 HE'S GONNA LET ME PLAY COUNTER STRIKE (HALF LIFE) SO DO I STILL NEED THE PATCH I ALREADY DOWNLOAD IT I HAVE IT BUT I DON'T KNOW.....SO IF I DON'T SEE CUSTOM GAME I NEED TO INSTALL THE PATCH??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DO YOU REALLY NEED TO TALK IN CAPS ALL THE TIME ITS VERY ANNOYING ALSO WHAT IS ANNOYING IS THE LACK OF FULL STOPS YOU USE. I KNOW ITS JUST THE INTERNET BUT IM SURE YOU CAN TYPE BETTER THEN THAT FOR US COS WE CANNOT READ IT VERY WELL SO THERE.

;/

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus
DO YOU REALLY NEED TO TALK IN CAPS ALL THE TIME ITS VERY ANNOYING ALSO WHAT IS ANNOYING IS THE LACK OF FULL STOPS YOU USE. I KNOW ITS JUST THE INTERNET BUT IM SURE YOU CAN TYPE BETTER THEN THAT FOR US COS WE CANNOT READ IT VERY WELL SO THERE.

;/

Tepus there is no need for that and you know it is just spam. Remember only post if you can help him with his problem.

And to anwser your question, yes you do need to install the patch or you wont be able to even play online.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and since you are going to be installing off of your friends CD, you will not be able to play online at the same time he is...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom